Underrated Prospects | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Underrated Prospects

Maybe Jamyr Gibbs drops to 51??

Gibbs hands and Bijan are best I’ve seen in class
He might but I doubt it.

He is firmly RB 2 and will likely go in the top part of R2.

I would not want to go RB that early anyway.

He might but I doubt it.

He is firmly RB 2 and will likely go in the top part of R2.

I would not want to go RB that early anyway.
I don’t think there is anything wrong with going running back in the 2nd round as long as the player is a dual threat..

When the back has great hands it adds another dimension of weaponry than that of the cliche where you don’t take a running back early comes from

Cole Godbout DT Wyoming

MTA3YTc3NzYuanBn

Last edited:
Trey Cobb LB Appalachain St
MjAwJTJDOTY3

At this point, the depth of the 2023 NFL Draft LB class is questionable. But there are a few definite sleepers lurking in the Group of Five ranks, one of whom being Appalachian State LB Trey Cobb. Cobb was one of the leading tacklers for the Mountaineers last season, accruing 72 total tackles, along with six tackles for loss, four interceptions, and three passes defensed.
Now a fifth-year senior, and set to be a four-year starter, Cobb will be called on to grow as a playmaker for an Appalachian State defense that lost D’Marco Jackson, Demetrius Taylor, and Shaun Jolly.
Cobb’s experience shows up on film — he’s frequently communicating before the snap. But he’s also a visibly talented player. He needs to add more weight to his 6’2″, 220-pound frame, but he has the athleticism, natural coverage ability, and instincts in congestion to end on a high note with added responsibility.

Most of the players in this thread so far returned to school for another year and aren’t in the 2023 draft.

Rising, Godbout, and Batty are all getting ready for spring practice.

He's a bit on the small side, but I like Sirvocea Dennis as a third day possibility.

His strength is in blitzing and he could be used in a substitutional role for a year or two, while we coached him up. He had over two plus years of starting at Pitt, so he is NOT a one-year wonder.

Back
Top Bottom