Underrated Prospects | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Underrated Prospects

Elijah Higgins WR Stanford
XzE4Nl8xXy5qcGc

Chase Brown RB Illinois
LmpwZw

There are a number of running backs who I could see Miami targeting in that 3rd/4th round range. I know the Dolphins don't currently have a 4th, but who knows come draft day.

Anyway, I think Brown would be in that group. Maybe with running backs like Johnson, Achane and McIntosh.

XzE4Nl8xXy5qcGc

If miami is looking for a wr with size, I would love to add Higgins in the 4th round range. Of course that means adding a 4th round pick, but you can trade back 1 or 2 spots in round 2 or 3 and add a 4th round or make a trade to add the pick. Higgins has great size, speed ratio... might not be viewed as future 1 or even 2 wr, but a corp with Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Sherfield, Higgins and Ezukuma would work for me. Would need to add a db that could handle the punt return duties.

If size at wr isn't what they're looking for, another day 3 wr I like is Trey Palmer of Nebraska. Palmer is average size, in the 6' 190 pound range, but he would also add return skills to the team as well.

Last edited:
If miami is looking for a wr with size, I would love to add Higgins in the 4th round range. Of course that means adding a 4th round pick, but you can trade back 1 or 2 spots in round 2 or 3 and add a 4th round or make a trade to add the pick. Higgins has great size, speed ratio... might not be viewed as future 1 or even 2 wr, but a corp with Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Sherfield, Higgins and Ezukuma would work for me. Would need to add a db that could handle the punt return duties.

If size at wr isn't what they're looking for, another day 3 wr I like is Trey Palmer of Nebraska. Palmer is average size, in the 6' 190 pound range, but he would also add return skills to the team as well.
Trey Palmer WR Nebraska
MS4wLmpwZw

Duece Vaughn needs to be a dolphin

Duece Vaughn needs to be a dolphin

Sorry I’m trying to speak it into existence

List:
Evan Hull RB NorthWestern

Caleb Murphy OC Indiana
Jake Bobo WR UCLA
Zack Kuntz TE Old Dominion
Jaylon Thomas OG SMU
BJ Wilson OT Quincy
Praise Amaewhule LB UTEP
Trey Cobb LB Appalachain St
Justin Ford CB Montana
Jason Taylor II(not JTs son) S OSU
Zacch Pickens DT South Carolina

SirVocea Dennis LB Pittsburgh
Aidan O'Connell QB Purdue

Roschon Johnson RB Texas
Chris Rodriguez jr RB Kentucky

Cory Trice CB Purdue
Warren McClendon OT Georgia
Mike Morris LB/Edge Michigan
Nick Herbig Edge Wisconsin
Tyler Steen OT Alabama
Riley Moss CB Iowa
Chase Brown RB Illinois
Trey Palmer WR Nebraska

Brett Johnson, DL, California
Deuce Vaughn RB Kansas State

Andrei Iosivas WR Princeton. 6’3”, 210, heptathlete, NCAA indoor record holder in the 60 M dash. Big, fast, great leaper, productive, and presumably smart.
Andrei Iosivas WR Princeton
cGc

Back
Top Bottom