**uniform/logo Update Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**uniform/logo Update Thread**

As of right now there is not going to be a logo change. At least not what people are hoping for anyway.

Source:
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article200401269.html
Where is the guy that says it’s a Dolphin jumping through a ring of fire? That was my favorite post my 17 years as a member.

What a bummer we are going to unveil a New Jersey, and there isn’t a player on the team worth supporting with a jersey purchase. Anyone want to buy a Landry throw back?

I'd be willing to bet, that if a poll was taken,
70% or more would vote for our throwbacks/old logo. I sometimes believe that it' by design that Ross wont.......What an Idiot!!!

That is true but the only reason for it is because the team hasn't done squat in the past 15+ years. Had there been a winning season, with an actual Super Bowl win, people wouldn't pine for the original uniforms as much.

Where is the guy that says it’s a Dolphin jumping through a ring of fire? That was my favorite post my 17 years as a member.

What a bummer we are going to unveil a New Jersey, and there isn’t a player on the team worth supporting with a jersey purchase. Anyone want to buy a Landry throw back?

Sadly I don't even think there will be a press conference. There might just be a quick media packet about it right before the draft.

I'd be willing to bet, that if a poll was taken,
70% or more would vote for our throwbacks/old logo. I sometimes believe that it' by design that Ross wont.......What an Idiot!!!

I agree, there's 70% or more of the fans still running the treadmill of the perfect season and Marino/Shula years.

I stand by my comments. It’s a ring of fire lol

The sun does look like a ring of fire during an eclipse. There's your out...

Never did they say "logo" change, the logo is fine. The stripes may be altered, or number outlines, i figure.

just that the perfect season and Marino are irrelevant to 2018.

Back
Top Bottom