Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

That's cool, you guys deserve it.

Welcome to the world of television.

If this is an April Fool's joke then it's a pretty despicable one. I don't even know what to say. Other than, NFL NETWORK *******!!!!!!

Really glad you guys are getting this opportunity. If there's two people that deserve it, it is you both. You work hard at what you do and you know what you are talking about. Congratulations!

Effing awesome!!! Best of luck to you guys with this, your collective star is on the rise. I listened to you CK here in Denver chat with Cecil Lammey and was like no way that's sick you get to do radio...

BUT NFL NETWORK!?!?! That's off the charts. Congrats!

You guys deserve it. Your analysis and breakdown of prospects is second to none. You can see the sheer volume of work that goes into every article and its great to see it paying off for you guys.

You guys do great work and your not afraid to voice your own opinion even if its different then the national media, like with Mallett. Most of the time your right, I can remember Boomer taking about the Dolphins and Odrick, I think about the time of the senior Bowl last year.

I can't think of anyone else who deserve it more. Congratulations guys...

Well CONGRATS well deserved, and look forward to seeing the average IQ at NFL network increased.

Really glad you guys are getting this opportunity. If there's two people that deserve it, it is you both. You work hard at what you do and you know what you are talking about. Congratulations!

So I'm chopped liver huh? Geesh. :lol:

I can't believe this is real. This is in a nutshell, insane.

congrats...just don't pull a demarcus van dyke 1st round pick like that one female beat writer for a team in the 20's came on there and said...i almost fell out of my chair when she said that and the network guys completely blew it off

Back
Top Bottom