Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Universaldraft invited to do Path to the Draft

congrats...just don't pull a demarcus van dyke 1st round pick like that one female beat writer for a team in the 20's came on there and said...i almost fell out of my chair when she said that and the network guys completely blew it off
You mean like Torrey Smith for us?

Congrats to you guys!!! y'all do damn good work with the writeups&breakdowns of the players and i for one enjoy reading them and learn alot from what i read...it'd be effin awesome to turn on NFLN and hear&see Universaldraft on there...keep up the good work guys!!!!!

I wanted to kick Jeff Darlington in the nuts when i heard him say Torrey Smith on NFL network for our pick.

After reading you guys' stuff on here i was amazed at the thought and work that went into it....so i wondered if EVERY team has people like ya'll that really takes it seriously. I searched several other fan forum sites and was able to find NOTHING close to the depth that you guys produce. Cut ups, insight, analysis proof of your points instead of just hot air and attitude (not that any of you lack attitude).
When you find out when it will be aired please let us all know so we can record!! Kinda curious what you guys look like too. (is that weird?)
Cheers

congrats...just don't pull a demarcus van dyke 1st round pick like that one female beat writer for a team in the 20's came on there and said...i almost fell out of my chair when she said that and the network guys completely blew it off

Yeah I saw that and died laughing. They didn't even address it and totally talked about other prospects she didn't even mentioned. What a lameo.

Like what everyone else said, I am stoked for you guys. I have been reading your posts for over 7 years now. You guys deserve this. This will probably lead you to more and more opportunities. Just don't forget to come back and post here when you guys are big-timers!

I would love to see CK's financial analysis work.

Congrats guys! You deserve the attention. Your work keeps getting better and better. This year's work is better than ever. Please keep us posted on your various appearances so we can catch them.

Congrats, well deserved. Give us a warning when your going to be on there.

Looking forward to it! I've got Chris's Finsider's interview waiting on my iPod for me to listen to on Monday at work!

The power of hardwork + the internet = opportunities. Keep up the good work. Doing what you love is what we all strive for - hopefully this will lead to several more opportunities and assignments.

Looking forward to it! I've got Chris's Finsider's interview waiting on my iPod for me to listen to on Monday at work!

I hope you don't find it too granular. I felt like because of the very SMALL amount of time alotted I had to make it way more informational than jocular, otherwise there's NO way you could make a convincing argument in such a short amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom