Unlimited Voting Right Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unlimited Voting Right Now

Unlimited Voting Periods!:

Due to numerous requests, from now till January 12, 2002, sign3.com will be conducting unlimited voting opportunities at undetermined times and duration periods. We have streamlined our voting program for quicker response. However, as in the past, we anticipate there will be times when visitors may not be able to vote, due to server overload. There will be no set times or number of times that we will conduct these unlimited voting periods and we may do so with one or both of the two voting pages. There are two ways to cast your vote for your team, one is at your team's "AutoVote" home page, the other is at the main voting page. Either way, ALL FANS will have equal opportunity to take advantage of these unlimited voting periods. The rest is up to you.

clear.gif

http://sign3.com/dolphinsvote

that was quick!

last year the unlimited voting periods lasted 24hrs, hells bells, i just settled down with my lunch and was gonna dig in here, make it an all nighter if i had to, now its over! NUTS!!!!!:(

I don't even knot what the hell your voting for, but it's bush league to resort to those tactics.

49ers rule!

You just pissed cause your team doesn't have alot of votes :rolleyes:

>>>I gotta find something domestic to do,shouldn't be too hard.................<<<

You're leaving yourself wide open there Sugarcane. I'd be happy to get REAL domestic if you're up to it. :p

49ers rule!

Caveman

I got THAT covered but if you'd like to wash some windows or something I'm sure it can be arranged.Did you notice how all the gentlemen let that slide,ya freak.........:)

Maybe he can wash some dishes for ya... :p :lol:

sumink dodgy goin on

i just voted twice and the scores didnt come up either time, maybe trheyre trying to screw us and make things a little closer

The latest stats I saw for voting increases today was @ 4pm starting from 1 pm

Dolphins + 1587 (85804)
NY Jets + 6 (15674)
Redskins + 1 (5915)
NY Giants + 17 (20774)
Eagles + 2 (8819)

Noone else voted! :lol:

Top 5 voters:
Dolphins - 85804
Bills - 55740
Rams - 27833
NY Giants - 20774