Unsung hero FB Alec Ingold | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unsung hero FB Alec Ingold

Ingold was always a good pickup for me. I think FBs are undervalued and underused in the NFL. He made some great blocks against the Ravens.

When you see Ingold, you have to remind yourself he's the FB cuz he's not a huge, lumbering dude like Mike Allstot or that longtime 49'er whose name escapes me. Ingold looks smaller than Bernie Parmalee, to me. But Ingold is a good athlete who gets to the guys he needs to block and he blocks them way more effectively than they anticipate, I think.
Tom Rathman? Always remember him because we shared same number. #44
There were some seriously good Fullbacks over the yrs.
One of my Fin favourites was Keith Byars. He was like a bowling ball.

Last edited:
It is astounding to think about the level of talent that has been added to this offense in two years - Waddle, Hill, Wilson, Mostert, Edmonds, Ingold, Armstead, Williams. And we’re yet to see EE, who will have an impact at some point.

And if we remove Waddle, it’s really just one offseason. Incredible.
Add in the huge upgrade at coaching on that side of the ball and you can see why Miami finally has an offense that fits in with this era’s NFL.

and don’t forget that wheel route Tua just missed Him on against the Pats week 1. It will be there again at some point during the season.

and don’t forget that wheel route Tua just missed Him on against the Pats week 1. It will be there again at some point during the season.
Like to see Edmonds run that route

I watched just Mostert try and run that route three times and drop it three times, that’s why I think they gave ingold the shot

Back
Top Bottom