Unsung hero FB Alec Ingold | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unsung hero FB Alec Ingold

Would be nice to see Ingold spy Miller and keep him off Tua. Miller is still a one man wrecking crew.

Outstanding play. He has the mentality and push of a guard, but with speed.

We just watched the all 22 for the game and Ingold was a big part of what the offense did in that game. So glad we got this guy on our team.
I wanted to watch with yall, and tried, unfortunately i didnt feel like getting my headphones and the wife kept talking "whats that? what are you listening to? whos the guy that keeps cussing? Is the guy that keeps cussing going to spoil the all-22 like he does the games?" was like **** so i just turned it off. yall might've heard her asking all the questions about you danny while i was trying to figure it out on my phone

My best friend is the biggest Raiders fan you will ever find and he told me when Miami signed Ingold that I was going to love him. He said that he does everything well and is just a great football player. He was sick over losing him. It turns out he was right and he is a perfect fit for McDaniel and this offense.

I dont wanna be that guy......OK maybe I do.

I kept saying this was the game Ingold would earn his paycheck and make many say "Now I get it"

Huge signing.

I want a YAC counter. One that a block of his caused YAC like the Waddle play.

I still love hearing "ingold with another block downfield"

I wanted to watch with yall, and tried, unfortunately i didnt feel like getting my headphones and the wife kept talking "whats that? what are you listening to? whos the guy that keeps cussing? Is the guy that keeps cussing going to spoil the all-22 like he does the games?" was like **** so i just turned it off. yall might've heard her asking all the questions about you danny while i was trying to figure it out on my phone
it took longer than it should have cause they wanted to see Gesicki slammed on the ground 8 times instead of just once....lol

it took longer than it should have cause they wanted to see Gesicki slammed on the ground 8 times instead of just once....lol
i bet my boy @Blackcreekbandit would love slamming him on the ground. i thought he did make a couple good blocks and rubs that game.

back on topic tho, like @GRYPHONK said. this game really did make me say "oh i see it now" with fb1

i bet my boy @Blackcreekbandit would love slamming him on the ground. i thought he did make a couple good blocks and rubs that game.

back on topic tho, like @GRYPHONK said. this game really did make me say "oh i see it now" with fb1
Yeah Zack was happy MG made a couple of blocks(got in the way) but yes, Ingold is a beast

The last play…. Misdirection away from us then a short pass for 10 towards us…

We are going to need plays like that to temper Buffalo’s pass rush this week.

Ingold and Greg Little were two of the unsung heroes from our legendary game. Both of those guys were instrumental to a lot of big plays.

Can sense that Ingold is going to become a big fan favorite here.

The best part is it is not a one and done contract. We have him for two years.

When you see Ingold, you have to remind yourself he's the FB cuz he's not a huge, lumbering dude like Mike Allstot or that longtime 49'er whose name escapes me. Ingold looks smaller than Bernie Parmalee, to me. But Ingold is a good athlete who gets to the guys he needs to block and he blocks them way more effectively than they anticipate, I think.
Tom Rathman

Back
Top Bottom