Untouchables? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Untouchables?

I'd not want to lose Romero, Rodgers,Fletcher,Perry and Henry. I'd have no problem letting Ricky, Chambers, Surtain and JT go.I'd take a 6ht rounder for any of these 4 guys in a heart beat and I'd be glad to paid their bonuses!!

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Originally posted by Danny
I'd not want to lose Romero, Rodgers,Fletcher,Perry and Henry. I'd have no problem letting Ricky, Chambers, Surtain and JT go.I'd take a 6ht rounder for any of these 4 guys in a heart beat and I'd be glad to paid their bonuses!!

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Say it with me bro....."treatment."

;)

But I'm guessing we all know you're joking :)

Re: Re: Hell yes!

Originally posted by Muck

I agree with you there. Those are the guys for me too. The cornerstones.

It's weird talking about this. But there are some guys you just can't move because it doesn't make sense financially or from a roster standpoint.

If we had someone behind Zach waiting in the wings, heck yeah I'd look to make the deal. But we have nothing behind him. And while making the deal probably gets you in position to chase Big Ben or Eli, it leaves a GAPING hole in the defense. You'd be ripping the heart and soul out of it and possibly ripping up the cap.

So in short, it all depends on what we've accomplished in free agency at that point.

Unless you can find another Zach in the fifth round.:(

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Say it with me bro....."treatment."

;)

But I'm guessing we all know you're joking :)
Yes, of course I'm kidding. Football is suppose to be fun and sometimes we take it to the extreme the other way. I get upset too sometimes but I was just messing around.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Originally posted by Jim Jensen
If any team in the top 5 picks came to Miami and said give us "X" player for our pick.....is there any player that you would say NO to that deal on the Miami roster?

Yeah, there are quite a few. I wouldn't give up Ricky Williams, Patrick Surtain, Jason Taylor, and Chris Chambers for a top 5 pick. However, if we actually traded one of our top guys for a top 5 pick (which won't happen anyway), we would take a huge cap hit because when you trade someone with a big signing bonus, the cap hit is huge, and most of our top guys have contracts with big signing bonuses.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
A couple of you wouldn't trade McMike for the #5 pick. :eek: :rolleyes:

McMicheals our TE for the next 10 years. The kid is really going to impress as he grows up cause he has room to grow. So no I wouldn't trade McMike for a top 5 pick. Give him a TE loving QB and this kid is going to be amazing.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
So no I wouldn't trade McMike for a top 5 pick.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom