Updated power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated power rankings

This dude doesn't know ****. I mean having the Bills at 3 and us at 28 is just to damn funny.

the bills jump 2 spots for dominating a non playoff team
the dolphins jump only 2 spots for dominating a playoff team that everyone thought would cream the us

Bills Homers, as jaded as y'all are you have to agree that this is too high to be ranked at this point in the season. The Steelers, Falcons, Eagles, etc. would whoop the dogsh*t out of you right now. And trust me, i'd be saying the same thing about the 'Fins if they got ranked in the 'teens somewhere.

Rankins are rankings I guess we need to show them some more by kicking the 12th overal teams ***(NYJ)

DolphinDevil28 said:
You can't SERIOUSLY think you are the third best team in football right now.

Come on. The bills are good, yes. But not 3rd. That's ridiculous.
Rankings right now are a bit silly, but who is to say the bills don't deserve it? It's been one week. Spots 1-32 are up for grabs right now, so that spot is there for the bills to gain or lose.

Does is mean much? Not really.

Is it flattering? Definately.

Wagon Circler said:
Rankings right now are a bit silly, but who is to say the bills don't deserve it? It's been one week. Spots 1-32 are up for grabs right now, so that spot is there for the bills to gain or lose.

Does is mean much? Not really.

Is it flattering? Definately.

I'll buy that. No doubt the Bills D was dominating and the O was efficient.

But let me ask you this? Who was the better opening week oponent? Denver or Houston?

Now, if spots 1-32 are up for grabs, based on that, how would YOU ranke 'em?

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'll buy that. No doubt the Bills D was dominating and the O was efficient.

But let me ask you this? Who was the better opening week oponent? Denver or Houston?

Now, if spots 1-32 are up for grabs, based on that, how would YOU ranke 'em?
That's why it's difficult to rank teams after one week, especially when it's the first week of the season. With upsets flying around this time of year it's really hard to gauge what teams are really terrible or if they just weren't prepared and vice versa ie: Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Tampa, Minn.

But to answer your question, if I had a list I would rank the dolphins ahead of Denver. How much higher is a matter of personal opinion. Does this mean Denver is doomed and the dolphins are golden? No, but based on what happened in week one you have to rank the winning team higher.

Also, before the season I predicted the broncos to be battling the raiders for cellar dweller in the west.

Wagon Circler said:
That's why it's difficult to rank teams after one week, especially when it's the first week of the season. With upsets flying around this time of year it's really hard to gauge what teams are really terrible or if they just weren't prepared and vice versa ie: Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Tampa, Minn.

But to answer your question, if I had a list I would rank the dolphins ahead of Denver. How much higher is a matter of personal opinion. Does this mean Denver is doomed and the dolphins are golden? No, but based on what happened in week one you have to rank the winning team higher.

Also, before the season predicted the broncos to be battling the raiders for cellar dweller in the west.

Gotcha. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You can't SERIOUSLY think you are the third best team in football right now.

Come on. The bills are good, yes. But not 3rd. That's ridiculous.

Where do you get "I agree, the Bills are the third best team in football" out of this :rawk:

:mrt:

Back
Top Bottom