Updated power rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated power rankings

I just laughed after seeing the 3rd spot.Bills are good but no way are they 3rd in the league imo.:shakeno:

AggieFin21 said:
Bills Homers, as jaded as y'all are you have to agree that this is too high to be ranked at this point in the season. The Steelers, Falcons, Eagles, etc. would whoop the dogsh*t out of you right now. And trust me, i'd be saying the same thing about the 'Fins if they got ranked in the 'teens somewhere.

I also do believe that the Bills are ranked too high ... I think they should be ranked around 4-7 ... but I DISAGREE with you that the Eagles or Falcons would beat the Bills right now. I honestly believe that the Bills would beat the Eagles or Falcons. The NFC is so weak, and that is no different with these two teams.

I don't care how low you rank the Dolphins, as long as Denver is below them. Hell, put Miami 31, but you sure as hell better put Denver at 32. Anyone who does otherwise after 1 week of games is both an idiot, and so slanted in their opinions that they should not be allowed anywhere near nationally published journalism. Honestly, I can see maybe keeping Denver above Miami if it were like week 10 and a 1-9 Miami team upset an 8-2 Denver team. However, when 2 0-0 teams play, you rank the winner above the loser, plain and simple. This author is a moron, no doubt about it......

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Bills are better than the Dolphins i know that.

We will see about that. Both teams played great last Sunday, lets just see which team can keep it up.

Just what Nick wants!

This type of overlooking the NEW Dolphins is just what we all want. We are still ranked below Denver lol. After this week we will still be ranked below the Jets even though we pound them also. I will admit that in any objective fans rankings the Bills deserve to be ranked higher than the Dolphins AT THIS TIME. I think the Dolphins coaching staff put the team at a huge disadvantage over recent years putting all their eggs into the "Ricky" basket. This made the team look worse than it was when Ricky wasn't there same as if he had an injury, just very poor coaching. I also think the new coaching staff is doing a masterful job of reversing that mentality, no one seems too upset that Ricky isn't there right now. He is just another member of the team just like the other 52 players.

Tim1958 said:
This type of overlooking the NEW Dolphins is just what we all want. We are still ranked below Denver lol. After this week we will still be ranked below the Jets even though we pound them also. I will admit that in any objective fans rankings the Bills deserve to be ranked higher than the Dolphins AT THIS TIME. I think the Dolphins coaching staff put the team at a huge disadvantage over recent years putting all their eggs into the "Ricky" basket. This made the team look worse than it was when Ricky wasn't there same as if he had an injury, just very poor coaching. I also think the new coaching staff is doing a masterful job of reversing that mentality, no one seems too upset that Ricky isn't there right now. He is just another member of the team just like the other 52 players.

Dude ... it was ONE GAME ... guess what - SAN FRAN also won their opener. Does that mean they should be ranked in the top 15 also? Come on ....

Im really trying not to be a jerk or a homer or whatever ... but you really think the Dolphins will beat the Bills? The Bills defense is nothing like the Broncos defense ... they swallow entire offense's whole ...

I think if Miami wants to beat Buffalo they have to do it on defense ... Miami's defense has to return a INT or 2 for a TD ... because there offense will sputter all day against Buffalo's defense.

Back
Top Bottom