Updated Sept 3 Espn Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Updated Sept 3 Espn Power Rankings

Hey chambers, I see you hate the Jets, which is fine by me. Why is it bad for them to be 9?

Most of espn experts predictionst didn't even have the Fins making a wildcard appearance in the playoffs! The comment on the ESPN rankings is a valid one however. I think most of you would agree that our O line is a major question mark and one that will determine how good the Fins will be. That and Linebacker...... is it just me or do you think if we lose just 1 starting linebacker were screwed?

Overall though if the line stays healthy and hopefully we pick up someone good here soon to strengthen depth then the Fins are in really good shape! If not....... OYE

These Power Rankings are worthless! Along with the ESPN picks. How many of them do you think had NE picked to win the division last year let alone the SB.

The proof is on the field. Hell, Mort has the Dolphins finishing last in the division!

Go Dolphins!

Jets

Originally posted by chambers84
Having the Jets ahead of us was enough for me to laugh, i don't care how many times they have beaten us in a row. This streak stops in less than 3 weeks!!

You know this is getting old .... and you said that in 1998,1999,2000, and 2001...

its going to be a tough game.. it's all in the head, just ask the Miami Heat when they play the Knicks..

NINE IN A ROW AND COUNTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Jets

Originally posted by nyrican

You know this is getting old .... and you said that in 1998,1999,2000, and 2001...

its going to be a tough game.. it's all in the head, just ask the Miami Heat when they play the Knicks..

NINE IN A ROW AND COUNTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah........The Jets are overated, and so are you. That streak won't last but a couple more weeks, then I probably won't see you on this board too much then. Vinny had a great PRESEASON, but reality will set in....sooner than later.

:monkey: JETS!

Re: Re: Jets

Originally posted by chambers84

blah blah blah blah blah........The Jets are overated, and so are you. That streak won't last but a couple more weeks, then I probably won't see you on this board too much then. Vinny had a great PRESEASON, but reality will set in....sooner than later.

:monkey: JETS!

overrated overrated fugitabouit !!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are overrated you shall see, see ricky run run run no-where..

The thing is I remember Vinny has a great start to the season last year too. Do you all remember that? He didn't throw a pick for 4 or 5 games. Then what happened? Same old Vinny. I expect the same this time around......

Re: Re: Re: Jets

Originally posted by nyrican

overrated overrated fugitabouit !!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are overrated you shall see, see ricky run run run no-where..

That's not what the papers are saying up here in NY (News and Times). Most of them are predicting Dolphins 1, NYJ 2....Your own press is thinking that we are better, in defense and at least equal in offense. J-E-T-S and NYRICAN- streak ends, your luck (and you know it has been nearly all some kind of weird, pixie-dust magical luck) runs out.

JETS:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom