Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner

FumanChu

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just traded in my season tix for some better ones.

My old seats had a walkway right in front and bars in the way, so the entire preseason game 1 was in an obstructed view.

The new seats are Upper Corner, Row 1, Seat 1, 2. I was wondering how these first row seats are.

Does the bar get in the way? This is about as close to lower level as you can get and still be on the upper level.

I think if you are going to sit in the uppers row 1 is where it's at.

Now you can be a leader and stand up the entire game. Thus row 2 will stand up, row 3 will stand up, and so on and so on.

Your voice (yelling) carries further through a clear passage from standing up.:D

Thanks for the reply..

Thats pretty much what I figured, as far as row 1 being where its at..

The guy at the ticket office told me they hold those tickets for special requests, special circumstances, etc.
I guess I got lucky, he felt my pain of being in a crappy seat.

Another cool part is that Ive got a binocular digicam. I'll be able to get better pictures from these seats.

How much is it for 2 Plaza seats at the 50 yard line?? Usually for Miami games or any football games?? I'm trying to see if I got a good deal n the San diego/Miami game on one of these.. Answer would be much appreciated....

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
How much is it for 2 Plaza seats at the 50 yard line?? Usually for Miami games or any football games?? I'm trying to see if I got a good deal n the San diego/Miami game on one of these.. Answer would be much appreciated....

no luck on Ebay yet?

if you have your exact section, seat number you can go to seatdata.com and see a view from your seat.

Originally posted by ZOD
I think if you are going to sit in the uppers row 1 is where it's at.

Now you can be a leader and stand up the entire game. Thus row 2 will stand up, row 3 will stand up, and so on and so on.

Your voice (yelling) carries further through a clear passage from standing up.:D

But then again, if everybody just sits the F down, then they have that same clear passage tho, right? It may be ok for the teenies but EVERYBODY just can't jump up like that, so maybe that's something for everyone else to think about perhaps! Eh?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no luck on Ebay yet?

I'm a cheap bastard bro... I might just go and drive down to San Diego and justs sit there at the parking lot and see if anyone will sell their tickets there.. By then, they should be cheap.. There are some cases where someone send their family member to go seel their ticket cause their not able to go or something so I might do that.. If I have no luck, I'll just go to a local bar and watch it there..:lol: Those prices are too much for me.. $450 for 2 seats in the plaza level between the 40 yard lines..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DeDolfan

But then again, if everybody just sits the F down, then they have that same clear passage tho, right? It may be ok for the teenies but EVERYBODY just can't jump up like that, so maybe that's something for everyone else to think about perhaps! Eh?

Your supposed to stand and make as much noise, and commotion as possible when the Dolphins Defense is on the field.

That's why teams fans are called the 12th man. If they ever pan out into the stadium at a game in NE, all you see is people standing, trying to make it as hard for the other team to think as they can.

I'm right at 40, and I have no problem standing and doing my part. Those that can't hang should stay there butts home!

They need to sell blow horns at the stadium and get it over with.

Imagine like 15 thousand people with blow horns :lol: :lol:

Actually..do they let you bring those? I don't even remember.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

I'm a cheap bastard bro... I might just go and drive down to San Diego and justs sit there at the parking lot and see if anyone will sell their tickets there.. By then, they should be cheap.. There are some cases where someone send their family member to go seel their ticket cause their not able to go or something so I might do that.. If I have no luck, I'll just go to a local bar and watch it there..:lol: Those prices are too much for me.. $450 for 2 seats in the plaza level between the 40 yard lines..

$450?!!.....yeah, that's not being cheap, that's being smart...if thats what they are, you're better off going to a bar...atleast you wont have to worry about the Raider, I mean Charger fans

Originally posted by Ozzy

Your supposed to stand and make as much noise, and commotion as possible when the Dolphins Defense is on the field.

That's why teams fans are called the 12th man. If they ever pan out into the stadium at a game in NE, all you see is people standing, trying to make it as hard for the other team to think as they can.

I'm right at 40, and I have no problem standing and doing my part. Those that can't hang should stay there butts home!

Very true.....plus your sofa is probably more comfortable than the hard plastic seats! If you are not there to get rowdy......why go?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
$450?!!.....yeah, that's not being cheap, that's being smart...if thats what they are, you're better off going to a bar...atleast you wont have to worry about the Raider, I mean Charger fans

More than likely, thats what I'll do.. I was looking forward to making Chargers/Raider fans look like fools though.. Thats the only reason I wanted to go to the game but it's too damn expensive.. I'm going to go ahead and see if they got a Chargers bar here somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom