Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Chargers bar:roflmao:
watch your back, they are hardcore those charger fans:lol:

:lol: I talk alot of **** when watching a football game with a fan of the opponent Miami is facing.. More so than not.. I'm already banned from a Bills bar here in Vegas cause of a fight breaking out.. It was during the 2001 season.. It's hilarious cuz I'm not one to talk **** until they start cheering in my face.. They I start talking and cats start getting red faced with fumes coming out of their ears.. It's pretty funny.. More than likely I'll be banned from the Chargers bar on Oct. 27 :lol: ( If there is one here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
This is not the OPERA!!!! Eh?

So what? Ever hear of common courtesy before? The same reason they don't allow umbrellas and such in the stands. no difference really!

Originally posted by Ozzy

Your supposed to stand and make as much noise, and commotion as possible when the Dolphins Defense is on the field.

That's why teams fans are called the 12th man. If they ever pan out into the stadium at a game in NE, all you see is people standing, trying to make it as hard for the other team to think as they can.

I'm right at 40, and I have no problem standing and doing my part. Those that can't hang should stay there butts home!

oh, let me get this straight. If someone is not able to stand, then they have no business going to the game? They pay the same $50 or whatever for their seats as well. Thanks for clearing THAT up! :mad:

Very true.....plus your sofa is probably more comfortable than the hard plastic seats! If you are not there to get rowdy......why go?

Were you one to complain about the fins not selling out a playoff game?? Just wondering. ;)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

oh, let me get this straight. If someone is not able to stand, then they have no business going to the game? They pay the same $50 or whatever for their seats as well. Thanks for clearing THAT up! :mad:

So if someone wants to go to a game that can't stand I need to sit my butt down? I pay my $50.00 as well you know? Some said someone can watch all the offense he wants if he's behind me. But when the Defense is on the field I'm rasing he##

BTW, there are HandyCap Sections at Pro Robbie.

DeDolfan...have to agree with Oz
If you cant stand....go to the Handicapped section...its a good 6-8 feet above the regular seats.
Been to all playoff games in the last 10 years. Even flew down when I was up at school!
And the way I look at it.....I pay 480 for that seat, Ill do whatever I want in it, under standium rules.
Alot of stadiums dont allow umbrellas, b/c they can be used as a weapon....some stadiums allow umbrellas!

What is the point of home field advantage...the way you look at it we should play all our games on the road??????

DeDolfan...have to agree with Oz
If you cant stand....go to the Handicapped section...its a good 6-8 feet above the regular seats.
Been to all playoff games in the last 10 years. Even flew down when I was up at school!
And the way I look at it.....I pay 480 for that seat, Ill do whatever I want in it, under standium rules.
Alot of stadiums dont allow umbrellas, b/c they can be used as a weapon....some stadiums allow umbrellas!

What is the point of home field advantage...the way you look at it we should play all our games on the road??????

i never said i couldn't stand. And go to the handicapped section???? Give me a break!? That's about as pompassed a$$ed attitude that i've heard of. let me ask ya a Q, ever see a bunch of Fin loving young kids at the stadium? You know the ones about 4 feet tall? They can barely see when everybody is sitting down and zilch when these drunken clowns stand up. My point is that standing up does not give you a better view, and please don';t give me thise 12th man crap either. Just where is the "12th man" midway thru the 3rd qtr when our D has blown the game? You can make just as much noise on your keister as you can standing up.

Originally posted by Ozzy

So if someone wants to go to a game that can't stand I need to sit my butt down? I pay my $50.00 as well you know? Some said someone can watch all the offense he wants if he's behind me. But when the Defense is on the field I'm rasing he##

BTW, there are HandyCap Sections at Pro Robbie.

But you can raise it all you want sitting down as well.

Handicapped sections??? Don't even go there, you're talking of a horse of another color now.

Corners are probably one of the best seats in the stadium.. especially sectoin 436....

When did our D blow a game at home last year...in fact last 2 years. If you dont like it....dont go, I dont know what else to tell you!!! Do you ever watch other football games? Do their fans stand up and yell? Actually...you can yell louder standing up, than sitting down!!!! You can also sit in the family zone, where they dont serve beer! I believe the tickets are cheaper also.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

But you can raise it all you want sitting down as well.

Handicapped sections??? Don't even go there, you're talking of a horse of another color now.

So what your saying is we should pay our money, go to the game, sit on our butts, and just clap and go yay?

No thanks! I'd much rather stand up and scream while I beat on the seat in front of me.

See I like to party with darn near the whole section, running up and down the isles, slapping high fives when anything exciting happens.

And in your other response you go on to say screw the 12th man because our defense will blow a 3rd quarter lead anyway?

Come on man, don't reach for straws, you should know that Miami's home record is stellar. And the fans are a big part of it!

And I might add that you said what if someone can't stand, so I suggested the handicap section, which are probably the best seats in the house, sitting or standing.

Like I said before, you won't hardly ever hear of fans even SITTING in stadiums other than JRS!!!

BTW, I'm not one of the Drunks, don't ever touch the stuff, I'm just their having a BLAST!!!

Sorry you don't feel the same, and I'm even more sorry to say, its a good thing you dont sit behind me....

:tongue:

If you banged on my seat I'd bitch slap you :lol: .

Other then that, have a good time ;). I don't have to worry about anyone in front of me, which owns, but I do have to worry about when I stand up quick and I have something in my hand that I accidentally don't drop it over, because that could suck :D .

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
If you banged on my seat I'd bitch slap you :lol: .

Other then that, have a good time ;). I don't have to worry about anyone in front of me, which owns, but I do have to worry about when I stand up quick and I have something in my hand that I accidentally don't drop it over, because that could suck :D .

All in good fun, I guess you and I would be watching the game in the holding room! Cause I slap back :D

But that Idea is a growing one down in the endzones. When were trying to make as much noice as possible. No one is in there seats anyway. That was a huge advantage in the Orange Bowls Aluminum seats!

Back
Top Bottom