Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upper level, First Row, First Seat, Corner

Originally posted by DeDolfan

But you can raise it all you want sitting down as well.

Handicapped sections??? Don't even go there, you're talking of a horse of another color now.

Yeah, let's make it a tennis match (quiet please, first serve..eh pass)..or a golf game..clap.clap.clap....

sorry..when the D is on the field is "crazy time"..STANDING..I might add.

Are you one of those who tells everybody to be quiet so you can enjoy the game?
Are you cheering when we score a touchdown or are you just telling everybody to sit down and do your little clap-clap?

Ahhhh..you are one of those who sits when there is a break but gets up when the ball is about to get snapped so you can get your aqua and your french fries.

I see.........

Originally posted by Ozzy

So what your saying is we should pay our money, go to the game, sit on our butts, and just clap and go yay?

No thanks! I'd much rather stand up and scream while I beat on the seat in front of me.

See I like to party with darn near the whole section, running up and down the isles, slapping high fives when anything exciting happens.

And in your other response you go on to say screw the 12th man because our defense will blow a 3rd quarter lead anyway?

Come on man, don't reach for straws, you should know that Miami's home record is stellar. And the fans are a big part of it!

And I might add that you said what if someone can't stand, so I suggested the handicap section, which are probably the best seats in the house, sitting or standing.

Like I said before, you won't hardly ever hear of fans even SITTING in stadiums other than JRS!!!

BTW, I'm not one of the Drunks, don't ever touch the stuff, I'm just their having a BLAST!!!

Sorry you don't feel the same, and I'm even more sorry to say, its a good thing you dont sit behind me....

:tongue:

He does the little "clap-clap".

:sleep:

So what your saying is we should pay our money, go to the game, sit on our butts, and just clap and go yay?

No thanks! I'd much rather stand up and scream while I beat on the seat in front of me.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Sit down and holler all you want during the play and when something good happens and the play is over, jump as high as you want. No prob with that.

See I like to party with darn near the whole section, running up and down the isles, slapping high fives when anything exciting happens.

Understand that!

And in your other response you go on to say screw the 12th man because our defense will blow a 3rd quarter lead anyway?

That's not what I said. Go back and reread it.

Come on man, don't reach for straws, you should know that Miami's home record is stellar. And the fans are a big part of it!

And I might add that you said what if someone can't stand, so I suggested the handicap section, which are probably the best seats in the house, sitting or standing.

not the point. You just can't GO and sit in the handicapped section anyway.

Like I said before, you won't hardly ever hear of fans even SITTING in stadiums other than JRS!!!

BTW, I'm not one of the Drunks, don't ever touch the stuff, I'm just their having a BLAST!!!

Sorry you don't feel the same, and I'm even more sorry to say, its a good thing you dont sit behind me....

i don't really care what you do. i used the example of the little kids not being able to see and such. What I AM saying is that if you're at the game and jumping all over the place and offend someone else by doing so and they ask you politely to not continue doing such, it may just be a wise thing to at least consider it cuz you've no idea in this world who is behind you. But actually, I don't really care that much. If you wanna jump, go for it. i was just bringing up a few things where it may not always be a good idea, that's all. Something else to think about, when you get you tix, you're buying a SEAT not a stand!!! :D :D

:tongue:

Originally posted by FFiB

Yeah, let's make it a tennis match (quiet please, first serve..eh pass)..or a golf game..clap.clap.clap....

sorry..when the D is on the field is "crazy time"..STANDING..I might add.

Are you one of those who tells everybody to be quiet so you can enjoy the game?
Are you cheering when we score a touchdown or are you just telling everybody to sit down and do your little clap-clap?

Ahhhh..you are one of those who sits when there is a break but gets up when the ball is about to get snapped so you can get your aqua and your french fries.

I see.........

No, to all 3 of your questions. And if you really must know, I usually leave my seat once at halftime.

No, to all 3 of your questions. And if you really must know, I usually leave my seat once at halftime.

Then let me ask you a question. What do you do when you go to the game and people stand in front of you when the D is on the field?

No, that's not what I'm saying. Sit down and holler all you want during the play and when something good happens and the play is over, jump as high as you want. No prob with that.

Again, it is a tradition at football games, that when the home teams defense is on the field, the fans stand and do everything possible to disrupt the play.

People can call me whatever they like, because I know for a fact I'm only like this at sporting events. But I don't care about the little kids view (most kids will stand on the seats), the man that can't stands view, the woman who just thinks I should sits view! As a matter of fact I yell at them for sitting down.

And ever since I've moved from the club seats I've only had one problem with this, and it was explained to the people, and they understood.

It was in the Club Seats where all the problems began. There were so many old farts in those seats, and if you stood up for more than a minute they would run and get an usher. That was a long time ago, and now I'm approaching the age of an old fart, but I remember how, to me, they ruined the fun. But I never will, and if for some reason I can no longer hang, I'm done going.

Your last sentence was nice! I laughed and said touche', but actually I'm also buying the place where my feet touch, I just prefer to use it most of the time, not my chair. ;)

Originally posted by FFiB

Then let me ask you a question. What do you do when you go to the game and people stand in front of you when the D is on the field?

Of course I stand up right along with them. Matter of fact, I can get rowdy with the best of them. I was only making a point that sometimes we may have to accomodate others for one reason or another. I was in a situation one time when a person behind me couldn't get up well with a broken leg. So being the "nice guy" that I am (LOL) i tried to accomdoate him as much as possible. But that was the home opener against the Pats in that great shootout game when Fryar snagged 3 TDs from Dan. Of course i became overly excited but the guy behind me knew but i apologized to him anyway.

Again, it is a tradition at football games, that when the home teams defense is on the field, the fans stand and do everything possible to disrupt the play.

People can call me whatever they like, because I know for a fact I'm only like this at sporting events. But I don't care about the little kids view (most kids will stand on the seats), the man that can't stands view, the woman who just thinks I should sits view! As a matter of fact I yell at them for sitting down.

And ever since I've moved from the club seats I've only had one problem with this, and it was explained to the people, and they understood.

It was in the Club Seats where all the problems began. There were so many old farts in those seats, and if you stood up for more than a minute they would run and get an usher. That was a long time ago, and now I'm approaching the age of an old fart, but I remember how, to me, they ruined the fun. But I never will, and if for some reason I can no longer hang, I'm done going.

Your last sentence was nice! I laughed and said touche', but actually I'm also buying the place where my feet touch, I just prefer to use it most of the time, not my chair. ;)

I feel ya, bro. I've already reached the age of "old fartdom" !! But i can still get up with the best of them tho. I've sat in the clubs alot myself and know just what you mean. The only advantage there is the comfort but i didn't worry much about the old bags running to the usher. Most of the club seats are probably comped anyway!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom