Upset of the Week!! UCF vs. UF!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upset of the Week!! UCF vs. UF!!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
GO KNIGHTS!!!

ucf4lg-1.jpg

ucf8lg-1.jpg

With the UCF game coming right before a HUGE game vs. Tennessee on the road... dont be suprised if UF looks right past us. And that will be a BIG mistake! :cooldude:

I would love to see that as a 'Nole fan, but I think you're stretching it a little bit. Florida is too good of a school to lose to UCF.

NorthFloridaFin said:
I would love to see that as a 'Nole fan, but I think you're stretching it a little bit. Florida is too good of a school to lose to UCF.

Stretching? definatly...

Out of my mind? No...

In reality, I want us to atleast keep it close. However, we are going to throw everything we have at them, and pull out every trick in the hat against them... and if they look past us towards Tenn... they could be in some trouble... :evil:

Where are you playing them at?? If you are playing them at home, then it might be closer, but if it is in the swamp it will be over by halftime.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Where are you playing them at?? If you are playing them at home, then it might be closer, but if it is in the swamp it will be over by halftime.

It is in the Swamp...

But Southern Miss aint any better than we are, and they played UF real well up until the 4th quarter...

We got a chance. It is small... but we got a chance... :wink:

:lol: This was Boldly predicted by someone else a couple weeks ago.

FinNasty said:
It is in the Swamp...

But Southern Miss aint any better than we are, and they played UF real well up until the 4th quarter...

We got a chance. It is small... but we got a chance... :wink:

About even IMO, Southern Miss has made it to a bowl game 8 of the last 9 seasons. Not sure if you watched the game or not but Florida started real slow, once they got their nerves down it was over. So it wasn't really SM hanging with them til the 4th quarter. Not to mention Marcus Thomas and Steven Harris will be back to control the D line.

Theres always a chance though.

I'm going this weekend!
I wouldn't be surprised by another slow start in the 1st Quarter, but upset? C'mon :wink:

This is great. I love the bold prediction and all, But I Don't think there is anyway that UCF wins. This is a much better team from last year and I am not so sure UCF is better than Southern Miss. Besides Like Motion said we will have both our DT's back and they will cause alot of Havoc that was not in the season opener. I think the Gators will score about 49 and UCF won't get more than 14. I think your really underestimating the Gators. If this was a Ron Zook team I think there would be more of a chance of an upset, But Urban Meyer is a very good coach and he won't let his team lose this one

patinthehat said:
USF romped UCF...not a chance in hell UCF wins.

will they score? maybe in the 4th vs second stringers.

USF romped a different UCF team last year. Not to worry... UCF is going to return the favor in 2 weeks... :cooldude:

UCF lost their starting RB and TE. Goodluck on that upset.

Back
Top Bottom