Upset of the Week!! UCF vs. UF!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Upset of the Week!! UCF vs. UF!!

cnc66 said:
Troy is leading the semiholes 17-10

Hangover effect from the Canes game.Counts as win however.I wonder if it will drop them in the polls.

UF Fin Kat said:
Uf - 63
Ucf - 0
well i'm not afraid to admit when i'm wrong. i underestimated UCF's defense's ability to only give up 6 TD's. i apologize to all the UCF fans here.

Just got back from the game. Whew. I was really sweating that one :rolleyes2

Give them 4 turnovers and they still can't score. :lol:

Even on our 3rd team defense!

finswin56 said:

If we continue to play that badly, we may be luck to win 5 games all year. :rolleyes2

OT. I really hate ESPN. I've been watching it since I got home, and not a single gator highlight.

FinSinceBirth said:
If we continue to play that badly, we may be luck to win 5 games all year. :rolleyes2

OT. I really hate ESPN. I've been watching it since I got home, and not a single gator highlight.

Yeah I was pissed about no highlights

FinSinceBirth said:

Figures. They're treating this game like we just played a team that never had a chance. All ESPN has to do is listen to listen to their own commentators to see we were playing a team that is going to be in serious bowl contention.

BTW, nice new avatar :up:

finswin56 said:
Figures. They're treating this game like we just played a team that never had a chance. All ESPN has to do is listen to listen to their own commentators to see we were playing a team that is going to be in serious bowl contention.

BTW, nice new avatar :up:

Corso said " It will be closer than the experts think! " Well I guess you can't get them all right and if you would have said that about the Tenn game you would have been right on.

finswin56 said:

I would have liked to have seen Harvin and Tebow play.I think they played 11 freshmen.

It was a blowout.About the only mystery was whether the Gators were ever going to be able to get the snap right for the extras kicks.:wink:

Wow guess Nasty won't come back and eat his well earned crow? That is unlike him...

CrunchTime said:
I would have liked to have seen Harvin and Tebow play.I think they played 11 freshmen.

It was a blowout.About the only mystery was whether the Gators were ever going to be able to get the snap right for the extras kicks.:wink:
Yeah, I think the team managers might have gotten in that game :tongue:

I love seeing how Meyer gets the young kids experience early, even before the game was a total blow out. Although, if Tebow is playing against UT, I'm going to blow my top :fire:

That kicking game stuff is getting me worried. We just can't afford that type of thing with the up coming schedule.

CrunchTime said:

Harvin had a huge play for a touchdown in the beginnning of the game...he became a hot head later on though dropping easy catches and fubling the ball.

Tim Tebow had a nice drive for a touchdown. I wish we would use his arm more often though.

FinNasty said:
GO KNIGHTS!!!

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/ucf/galleries/m_footbl_122405/ucf4-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/ucf/galleries/m_footbl_122405/ucf8-lg.jpg

With the UCF game coming right before a HUGE game vs. Tennessee on the road... dont be suprised if UF looks right past us. And that will be a BIG mistake! :cooldude:

Hey Nasty, still feel good about UCF? After getting killed by UF, USF beat ya, and now Souther Miss just beat ya? :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom