Urban Meyer stepping down at Florida | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Urban Meyer stepping down at Florida

That's my question..if this has been going on for years,why didn't he make
arangements sooner? Strong or Mullen last year,instead of letting them
take other jobs?
Something just isn't right.

If Urban's health is really in enough jeopardy to force him to make this decision....then by all means the only thing I have to say is I hope he gets his health back in order...

That said....if this has been going on for years...it seems like he would've made arrangements by not letting Mullen and Strong leave for other jobs...

..unless Foley already had no desire for either of them to be the head coach anyway......Strong was a good recruiter...

Since Tebow will be gone, this assclown wants to leave the team until they get another QB who will save face.

Brett Favre 2.0

Urban's a joke. He's just afraid because the going is about to get tough at UFelons and his boyfriend, Teblow, is leaving him. Funny how Shelley claimed he won't change his mind and the very next day after a "spirited" practice he decides to take a leave of absence, DURING THE OFFSEASON. Sounds more like ThugUF is trying save their recruiting than a man who claims health concerns. Hope he sticks around till 2013 so we can kick his sorry *** up and down the field.

That's my question..if this has been going on for years,why didn't he make
arangements sooner? Strong or Mullen last year,instead of letting them
take other jobs?
Something just isn't right.

no clue. it sounds like he had a serious episode and didn't want to leave his children fatherless. there are, after all, more important things than football (bite my tongue). i don't think there was anything necessarily 'up' with this - i just think urban was worried about the combination of heart condition and stress being the end of him sooner rather than later.

but i guess he's coming back - and not allowing addazio to brutally rape the organization - so that's good at least.

he's only a 4 star - but fugg either way. how is FSU getting all these guys? son of a whore.

Elam is definitely a five-star recruit. 14th overall in the country I believe. They now have Elam and Joyner on top of last year landing Greg Reid—who I think by Junior season will be the best player in the country. Florida State now has three five-star recruits while both Florida and Miami have zero. How are they doing it? Meyer bailed for one. So that leaves Florida State and Miami as options. Would you want to play for Randy Shannon? Florida State can sell these kids on a whole new philosophy now with Bowden out.

What's really sad is that Randy Shannon was out recruited by empty desks in Tallahassee.

Elam is definitely a five-star recruit. 14th overall in the country I believe. They now have Elam and Joyner on top of last year landing Greg Reid—who I think by Junior season will be the best player in the country. Florida State now has three five-star recruits while both Florida and Miami have zero. How are they doing it? Meyer bailed for one. So that leaves Florida State and Miami as options. Would you want to play for Randy Shannon? Florida State can sell these kids on a whole new philosophy now with Bowden out.

What's really sad is that Randy Shannon was out recruited by empty desks in Tallahassee.

oops ... yeah you're right. i was thinking about that stupid espn grading thing for some reason. super weak that they stole our only 5 star guy.

wasn't shannon's thing recruiting? what's the deal?

Im hoping we could pluck a few 3/4 stars away from Florida myself.. lol

Since now that Bobbys gone Jim Levitt is the Dean of Coaches in FL... I Never get into stars of a recruit.. I like Depth... gimme alot of 3stars 4stars.. im good. not to say 5 stars arent great ... but even George Selvie himself was a 2 star recruit...

Back
Top Bottom