US Soccer: Bradley Calls Up his Squad for Friendlies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US Soccer: Bradley Calls Up his Squad for Friendlies

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=414773&cc=5901

I am still trying to go see the Ecuador game in Tampa. A little bit of a drive up there but I want to see them whoop ***, and it is rare they play in Florida.

Onyewu called up :rocker:

I see them playing more of the European based players against Ecuador as they are more talented then Guatemala...and the MLSer newbies for the Guatemala match.

Can't wait. :woot:

Looking forward to seeing Spector, DeMerit and Simek in action. Hopefully against Guatemala though :lol:

We seriously need someone other than casey kekller to gtake the keepeer spot though. i'm glad to see the gooch and spectot and simek getting some time tho. Hopefully we can get a good youth movement going.

We seriously need someone other than casey kekller to gtake the keepeer spot though. i'm glad to see the gooch and spectot and simek getting some time tho. Hopefully we can get a good youth movement going.

Goalkeeper is the least of our worries, so having some steady hands back there, especially in terms of experience is good. I know Spector's potential. I hope Simek can show something.

Not saying Casey is bad, but we seriously need to start developming some youth back there. Casey is as steady as can be, no doubt.

It is tiem for spector to show something, he's been overseas for too long not to show something by now. at least he hasn't come crying home like landon has. "wahhh, i can't win a starting spot in the bundeslige, so i'll just go back to the mls and coast"

sorry, i cannot stand that crybaby.

Not saying Casey is bad, but we seriously need to start developming some youth back there. Casey is as steady as can be, no doubt.

It is tiem for spector to show something, he's been overseas for too long not to show something by now. at least he hasn't come crying home like landon has. "wahhh, i can't win a starting spot in the bundeslige, so i'll just go back to the mls and coast"

2x

Tim Howard is his replacement....but I guess Bradley is going to see If Kasey has one more World Cup left in him. GKs in general retire much later than the field players.

I agree he should've stayed overseas and developed his game. He'd be pretty effin amazing right now had he stayed. He'd be twice as good than he is now. But either way, he wants to play Soccer and start. If he didn't think he could start over there (and wants to play constantly) then I don't see what is wrong with him coming back. It is a love for the game...and wanting to play.

Come on. Just because he :0wned: you guys last time we played and does so on a consistant basis :D

No, just because he is a whiny overrated punk.... Which he is.... Beasley and Pope used to own us every single game, and I really liked them (to this day I really like Eddie Pope).

the problem with Donovan is he has absolutely no class, I mean here is a guy that peed on the grass of Estadio Jalisco, just to insult the mexican players that where walking in to train. A guy that has gone to Europe 2 times and come back crying because he doesn't get a starting job the moment he walked of the plane...

I don't know to me he is just painfully full of himself.

No, just because he is a whiny overrated punk.... Which he is.... Beasley and Pope used to own us every single game, and I really liked them (to this day I really like Eddie Pope).

the problem with Donovan is he has absolutely no class, I mean here is a guy that peed on the grass of Estadio Jalisco, just to insult the mexican players that where walking in to train. A guy that has gone to Europe 2 times and come back crying because he doesn't get a starting job the moment he walked of the plane...

I don't know to me he is just painfully full of himself.

Donovan is a big fish in a small pond who doesn't want to put all the effort in to become a moderate-sized fish in a big pond.

However, in his defense, each person has different goals and values, and he apparently cares more about the California climate and culture than about the most demanding soccer environment possible.

So, I'd only go half way with the "he's full of it" thing. I just think he doesn't care about trying to be the best as much as most of us fans would like him to.

Donovan is a big fish in a small pond who doesn't want to put all the effort in to become a moderate-sized fish in a big pond.

However, in his defense, each person has different goals and values, and he apparently cares more about the California climate and culture than about the most demanding soccer environment possible.

So, I'd only go half way with the "he's full of it" thing. I just think he doesn't care about trying to be the best as much as most of us fans would like him to.

Well the full of it also comes because he seems like that when interviewed and all that at least when he speaks spanish.

Be it as it may, he wasted a huge oportunity... And shouldn't Bradley be on his way out by now?

Well the full of it also comes because he seems like that when interviewed and all that at least when he speaks spanish.

Be it as it may, he wasted a huge oportunity... And shouldn't Bradley be on his way out by now?

Come on man. You have Blanco and Borgetti on your team...biggest babies out there....

Come on man. You have Blanco and Borgetti on your team...biggest babies out there....

I agree about Blanco... He probably is one of the worst character guys out there (having said that he gave veracruz their only good season in years... so I can't really diss him to much).

But I really don't get where you get that Borgetti is that bad?

Have you seen Borgetti play? Always bitching and moaning when things don't go his way. The one game where a certain someone (Onyewu) had him on lock...he tries to size him up...which is funny in itself because of the size difference that the Camera showed.

I wouldn't say Borgetti is a baby just because he's always bitching and moaning while he's playing, I mean the guy just wants to win. While Blanco and Donovan are morons in and out of the field.

Oh and now that you mention Onyewu, check out this video. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it :lol:

Regional Municipality - Gooch

Lyrics
he's the son, of nigeria
but he was born, in america
his name means, tall and strong man
but to us, hes the gooch

sing a song
for oguchi onyewu
he's so strong
he just might kill you

here he comes, to stop the mexicans
there they go, back to mexico