US Soccer: Bradley Calls Up his Squad for Friendlies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

US Soccer: Bradley Calls Up his Squad for Friendlies

I wouldn't say Borgetti is a baby just because he's always bitching and moaning while he's playing, I mean the guy just wants to win. While Blanco and Donovan are morons in and out of the field.

Oh and now that you mention Onyewu, check out this video. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it :lol:

Regional Municipality - Gooch

Lyrics
he's the son, of nigeria
but he was born, in america
his name means, tall and strong man
but to us, hes the gooch

sing a song
for oguchi onyewu
he's so strong
he just might kill you

here he comes, to stop the mexicans
there they go, back to mexico
off he flew, over to england
to destroy the future, of their children

sing a song
for oguchi onyewu
hes so strong
he just might kill you
[youtube]vAj5anhJRJg[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: Prime Time probably wrote that.

Borgetti is not that bad, I mean have you seen Cristina Ronaldo? Or for that fact anyone on the Italian team? My problem with Donovan goes beyond the pitch, the guy is just an ******* in general (I'm sorry but to pee on an opponents court just to be an *** shows a lot of lack of class)

Borgetti is not that bad, I mean have you seen Cristina Ronaldo? Or for that fact anyone on the Italian team? My problem with Donovan goes beyond the pitch, the guy is just an ******* in general (I'm sorry but to pee on an opponents court just to be an *** shows a lot of lack of class)

You already know I hate Landon, so I'm not trying to defend that dip****. But how much class is shown by the Mexico fans that throw rocks at the US bus? Hell, I even saw it happen in Dallas the last time I went to a match. That is just flat out classless!

You already know I hate Landon, so I'm not trying to defend that dip****. But how much class is shown by the Mexico fans that throw rocks at the US bus? Hell, I even saw it happen in Dallas the last time I went to a match. That is just flat out classless!

We do have a problem with that... heck the daarn Femexfut forbid fans of a team that is not a home team to go to a visiting stadium to avoid problems. But I think that is a soccer problem in general. Having saidd that I would hope at least the players would behave.

Pffft that's nada, just check out the italian fans

It's not just rocks though. The US has had urine bags thrown at it too.

:lol: No I didn't write that but I had seen it earlier in the day. It was hilarious. I'm going to be at the Game on Sunday...most likely. I think Me and My bro are going. Gonna buy whatever tickets are left tommorow. 3 Hour drive back and forth to see USA....but who cares!

I would like to see where Donovan is classless. Interview on a site? YouTube Vid? Anywhere?

And yeah that IS CLASS! :nono:

[youtube]VRHTsSxR6PE[/youtube]

Some more class.....If you guys don't remember

[youtube]92rjMAg7mZg[/youtube]

"Dirty Sanchez" :roflmao:

Ugh... It's obvious Oswaldo was tripped by a damn ant :rolleyes:

And if you can't see that then you sir are a homer :tongue:

:yeahthat:

I am afraid I cannot provide you prime time with the interviews, but just watch mexican news every single time US is going to play against Mexico... Donovan sucks.

:yeahthat:

I am afraid I cannot provide you prime time with the interviews, but just watch mexican news every single time US is going to play against Mexico... Donovan sucks.

It is official. I bought my tickets. I'll be there Sunday. I have a TMobile Sidekick phone (which If you are unfamiliar with, has online access)...so I'll be posting as often as I can while I am not cheering my hardest :woot:

And back to the topic...Mexico doesn't flatter us too much...

ussoccerstore_1942_1215737-1.jpg

USA's 3rd Jersey. New. They'll be "unveiling" these jerseys against Ecuador.

Eh I don't like it too much. Then again I don't think the newer jerseys are that nice. I like the Throwback look, but not for last year's WC. :nono: The 04-06s were the best USA Jerseys ever... followed closely by the 02-04s.

Back
Top Bottom