USC-OSU thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC-OSU thread

mrfluffy02

Practice Squad
Reaction score
USC is going to march into the Horseshoe and absolutely destroy 'em. Good. I can't stand the Buckeyes. I frankly could care less for Carroll...but I think it'll be hilarious to blow out Ohio State on their turf.

Haha, after this Ohio State should not even be ranked. I hate them and think they are the most overrated team in college football.

neither team looks that great IMO.

If Pryor and Tressel would just swallow their pride and admit that Pryor is not a good passer right now and let him run more ala Vince Young at Texas, Ohio State is probably a top 5 team, maybe top 2. But Pryor wants to prove right now he can throw the ball when he has no accuracy. I respect him for wanting to improve as a QB, but right now use your strengths. You are a sophomore, no need to rush your development, and no need to try and be something you aren't right now.

As for USC, they are just inexperienced in some key areas. Barkley doesn't look totally comfortable yet, and they have a lot of new starters on D.

yeah i hope the wanna be 2001 canes beat the hell out of osu

Barkley is smiling and for good reason. Imagine the pay raise he's gonna get for this.

Back
Top Bottom