USC-OSU thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC-OSU thread

like I said, until the Sweater-Vest and Pryor are willing to admit that they need to dummy the offense down for Pryor and go with the VY playbook (ie single read then run) OSU will be held back. Boom Herron looks like a good back, but he's not Beanie Wells dominant. The reason Pryor looked so good at times last year was cause of Beanie.

It's not like the Buckeyes don't have talent at WR either. DaVier Posey is more talented than either Brian Robiskie and Brian Hartline, and Dane Sanzenbacker isn't horrible. But Terrelle Pryor isn't Troy Smith or Toed Boeckman. With Smith you could play a complex spread offense, with Boeckman you could play a wide open pro style, you can't do that with Pryor right now.

And this isn't coming from me as an OSU hater (though I am an OSU hater), this is coming from a guy who gets to watch Pryor almost every week (as well as seeing him in high school). You are by far the most athletic player on the field half the time, use that athleticism.

anytime osu loses i am happy

Pryor was walkin' around with about 2 minutes left thinkin' he was getting laid tonight. Not so much Bucko...er...Buckeye.

Of course...this being OSU...he'll pop a roofee to a depressed cheerleader.

The PAC-10 is the most underrated football conference in NCAA followed closely by the MWC.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom