USC vs. Notre Dame pre-game thoughts...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Notre Dame pre-game thoughts......

Roman529 said:
Notre Dame will win....Quinn will have a huge game and grab the Heisman back. :wink:

:yes:

I'm nervous as hell for this game to be honest. I just hate USC so much the thought of that douche Pete Carroll being happy for even a minute makes me upset.

DonShula84 said:
:yes:

I'm nervous as hell for this game to be honest. I just hate USC so much the thought of that douche Pete Carroll being happy for even a minute makes me upset.

Shu's where are you from originally?

Alex44 said:
ND stopped them on the biggest play of all. If Reggie doesnt ILLEGALY push Leinart into the endzone ND wins. Simple as that. So yes ND SHOULD have won.

is what Bush did really illegal? I don't see how. Don't players push piles all the time?

The push didnt bother me that much, I cant blame Bush. Like Weis said, if we were in that same position our RB better do the samething. The 4th & 9 is what pissed me off, just tackle him after he makes the catch damnit! and then Leinart being saved because his fumble went out of bounds. Even if USC recovered the fumble the clock would have ran out that is the meaning of luck imo.

LETS GO IRISH!! I LOVE RUDY RUDIGER...LOL

But in all seriousness, i will be rooting for Notre Dame

WestVirginiaFan said:

If you wanna have fun today, you may wanna rethink that

WestVirginiaFan said:

Your bad luck....you root for the noles, they lose. Root for WV, they lose. So do me a favor and root for USC would ya.:D

Back
Top Bottom