USC vs. Notre Dame pre-game thoughts...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Notre Dame pre-game thoughts......

Alex44 said:
ND stopped them on the biggest play of all. If Reggie doesnt ILLEGALY push Leinart into the endzone ND wins. Simple as that. So yes ND SHOULD have won.

Get over it. The game was over when Leinart completed a 61yd pass on 4th and 9 with less then 1:30 min. That was ND chance to win and they blew.

Your bad luck....you root for the noles, they lose. Root for WV, they lose. So do me a favor and root for USC would ya.:D

lol...Sorry.....I'll be going for the Irish today bud!

If USC loses and Florida beats Arkansas for the SEC Championship next week, will that be enough to put the Gators in the national championship?

Rocky Raccoon said:
is what Bush did really illegal? I don't see how. Don't players push piles all the time?

Yeah as an offensive player your arent allowed to push a player into the endzone or anywhere on the field.

If there is a huge pile thats different because you arent directly pushing the guy forward.

BTW Amars I hate Notre Dame as well so theres nothing to 'get over' Im just saying what happened.

Pocoloco said:
If USC loses and Florida beats Arkansas for the SEC Championship next week, will that be enough to put the Gators in the national championship?
That is my logic also,so i rather root for USC. Gators have been winning by (not so much) and they keep hanging around at #4.I feel USC is a better team.I hope noone brings up that the Gators play in the SEC.(I know this,and that's the cards their dealt) IF USC beats The Irish they ARE the better team.

USC wins (they gotta beat UCLA too): Ohio State-USC

USC loses (doesn't matter what FL does): Ohio State-Michigan part 2

that's not true, deathstar. as noted before, there's a possibility USC got so many #2 votes over michigan because the voters just didn't want to see a rematch, so i wouldn't be too surprised if UF winds up #2 if they beat arkansas handily.

Florida IMO hasnt been playing outstanding in November to make a statement that they want to play for the National Title. Michigan will play them if USC falters I think. But remember this the BCS stranger things have happened.

DeathStar said:

Yep...... And the BSC Soap Opera continues..Stay tuned.

DeathStar said:

yeah, I think you're probably right on this one. I would love to see a four team playoff someday (not just cause I'm a Florida fan). It wouldn't eliminate controversy, but it would be a lot better for everyone.

This thing's about to get ****in' started!! I love when these two teams go to war!!!! Hope it's a great game.

Back
Top Bottom