UVA's Offense Under Lazor (Video) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UVA's Offense Under Lazor (Video)

My quick takeaways as someone who watched Mike Sherman run the Dolphins offense for the last couple of years are:

- Bill Lazor likes to run the football.
- Bill Lazor likes to line up under center more often than not.
- Bill Lazor likes play action passes.
- Bill Lazor likes to put his receivers in motion and line them up in bunch formations.

These are all things that I think Mike Sherman needed to do more often, so I am encouraged by watching these clips.

This may create problems since RT prefers shotgun more than lining up under center. Sounds like we have the opportunity to have a real NFL offense.

Looks like we are gonna see more movement from the qb...not so much standard pocket stuff like we saw with Sherman...backs asked to protect a lot though better get some ones that can...

John Jerry does not look like a fit...o requires athletic move guards...

The UVA qb on those plays late with recognition on a lot of stuff...tannehill won't be...definitely some roll one way throw back to the other taking advantage of over pursuit in the cards...

Late motion with the tes across the formation etc something that Sherman never used...said he didn't want to confuse the guys on their assignments if I recall correctly...never made a lick of sense to me

Back
Top Bottom