V. Young To Miami Rumor! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

V. Young To Miami Rumor!

Juan Cribbs said:
yeah those guys that don't know how to throw the ball usually get by real quick in the NFL.
Just pile on the ignorant comments why dont you. Young doesn't know how to throw the ball, you do, and so by your genius presumptions he'll take two years to be a starter. In fact why dont you run down to Texas and tell him that he can't throw and that what he's hitting his wr's and te's 62% of the time on just pure luck.

Don't mind them daniel3, ignorance is bliss. Yeah, not knowing how to throw sure hurt him last year, especially against USC. Boy what a loser!

It would really make this year one of the best for me if they draft Young. If not, I wouldn't mind them drafting Matt Leinart since we're getting our hopes up. I'm just not sold on Cutler. Anybody qb with "happy feet" in the pocket and throws of his back foot alot worries me. I'd rather have someone that can stand strong in the pocket under pressure or improvise when the play breaks down.

dolfn66 said:
Don't mind them daniel3, ignorance is bliss. Yeah, not knowing how to throw sure hurt him last year, especially against USC. Boy what a loser!

It would really make this year one of the best for me if they draft Young. If not, I wouldn't mind them drafting Matt Leinart since we're getting our hopes up. I'm just not sold on Cutler. Anybody qb with "happy feet" in the pocket and throws of his back foot alot worries me. I'd rather have someone that can stand strong in the pocket under pressure or improvise when the play breaks down.

i dont think i have ever seen any QB stand while DE/DT are on his foot LITERALLY adn still make the throw or get away. he did it vs USC and in that one video someoen posted of all the VY highlights and about 40% of the highlights it shows a DT/DE HANGING on VY NO JOKE and he still completes it or gets away. for a team building its off line that is a GREAT help b/c a pocket passer wont help us out and until the unit is solid then that would make VY THAT much ebtter and any other QB we get.

SR 7 said:
Ok guys i dont konw how positive this is or true but check this out...http://www.draftstudio.com/mock.htm

read the dolphins pick, it says miami is rumored to package up a deal to go after V YOuNG!

We won't trade up for Young. He could fall to us, plus he has a lot of question marks as an NFL caliber QB.

SpeedRush99 said:
Absolutely

that wont happen. are you kidding me. a guy with taht much talent falling out 12 spots from its projected point? NO WAY

SR 7 said:
that wont happen. are you kidding me. a guy with taht much talent falling out 12 spots from its projected point? NO WAY

It would not surprise me at all to see Vince Young plummet down the boards. He could fall to the Dolphins or even further then that...NFL G.M.'s and scouts are getting over the hype and looking at the player...and not liking what they see.

I would take Vince Young in a heartbeat. I'm all for the Dolphins winning, and that is all Vince Young does, is win ball games. If he has to run for 200 yards a game to do it, then I am fine by that.

dolfn66 said:
Anybody qb with "happy feet" in the pocket and throws of his back foot alot worries me.

They said the same thing about Peyton Manning when he came out of college and he has turned into a "pretty good" QB.

SpeedRush99 said:
I seriously question their source for that, knowing Saban.

And I really hope its not true.

I'm with you on that one.

unifiedtheory said:
And if he falls to us we try and FLEECE some team for a ton of picks for him...

That would certainly be nice!

Green has made comments about his interest in Young so I'm hoping that if he does fall that Arizona picks him.

we would have to trade everything to get high enough to draft Young. I like Young and I think he will have a great career, but we have alot of needs, way more than just a QB. We need to draft the best available guy in the holes we have. Figure we wont draft a QB til 2nd or 3rd round unless we can get a good FA, like Brees who would be a great pickup. then we prol wont draft a QB til day 2

playmaker1 said:
we would have to trade everything to get high enough to draft Young. I like Young and I think he will have a great career, but we have alot of needs, way more than just a QB. We need to draft the best available guy in the holes we have. Figure we wont draft a QB til 2nd or 3rd round unless we can get a good FA, like Brees who would be a great pickup. then we prol wont draft a QB til day 2

i dont see us drafting a qb unless we pick up a pick for RW/booker/madison b/c we need to fill the holes on D and make it younger so it prob wont get wasted on the QB position that wont be ready for awhile unless we have an extra pick to spend that with

Back
Top Bottom