V. Young To Miami Rumor! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

V. Young To Miami Rumor!

Alex22 said:
Do you have all his games on tape? I doubt it, but I do only one I dont have is the first game against colorado

Vince Young is everything people wanted Michael Vick to be coming out of college

Why would I tape them? Not a fan at all and watching him the first time was enough for me.

i can't wait to see vince young in dolphins stadium......i just pray he is wearing a jets jersey!!!!

dodge said:
i can't wait to see vince young in dolphins stadium......i just pray he is wearing a jets jersey!!!!

Right on :dolphins:

SpeedRush99 said:
Why would I tape them? Not a fan at all and watching him the first time was enough for me.

You cant watch a guy once and say thats enough :lol: sometimes guys have games that dont reflect them at all

I also have a few Matt Leinart taped games, I actually like to STUDY players

Alex22 said:
You cant watch a guy once and say thats enough :lol: sometimes guys have games that dont reflect them at all

I also have a few Matt Leinart taped games, I actually like to STUDY players

Try and keep up junior. I meant watching EACH game the first time was enough.

SpeedRush99 said:
Try and keep up junior. I meant watching EACH game the first time was enough.

Maybe you should specify that next time then

Anyway just be prepared to eat your crow when Vince is Lighting up the league in two years while Cutler is still on the bench and leinart is an average NFL QB at best

EDIT- Besides you know how many bad picks there would be if coaches and GM's watched a guys games once

Alex22 said:
:shakeno:

If you have no info to provide dont say anything at all, thats a lesson you learn in first grade
here's an analogy. i can give a kindergartener my calculus textbook from my senior year in high school and tell him to study it. and he can say he IS studying it. doesn't mean he knows anything about calculus.

Alex22 said:
Maybe you should specify that next time then

Anyway just be prepared to eat your crow when Vince is Lighting up the league in two years while Cutler is still on the bench and leinart is an average NFL QB at best

EDIT- Besides you know how many bad picks there would be if coaches and GM's watched a guys games once

Who was talking about Cutler or Leinart? So your saying it will take 2 years for VY to be a starter?

I give up, How many bad picks would there be? Whats your point? I don't have to watch each of VY's games 10 times to know he needs alot of work.

SpeedRush99 said:
Who was talking about Cutler or Leinart?

There will be no need for me to eat crow.

I give up, How many bad picks would there be?

My case is that Young is the best QB in the draft, which you apparently disagree with, which would bring me to the conclusion you think one of them is better, which will lead to your crow eating

Ok wiseguy you know I wasnt asking for an exact number, but anyone should be able to admit if all coaches just watched guys games once there would be MANY MANY bad picks, you can see how a guy plays, but you wont see his tendancies and actually see how he reacts as a play develops unless you watch it over and over

Alex22 said:
My case is that Young is the best QB in the draft, which you apparently disagree with, which would bring me to the conclusion you think one of them is better, which will lead to your crow eating

Ok wiseguy you know I wasnt asking for an exact number, but anyone should be able to admit if all coaches just watched guys games once there would be MANY MANY bad picks, you can see how a guy plays, but you wont see his tendancies and actually see how he reacts as a play develops unless you watch it over and over

VERY STRONGLY disagree. I think both of them are better than VY, yet I don't need to use that as my reasoning behind my opinion of VY, unlike you.

I'm not taking anything away from studying game film, as I said you don't have to watch each one of his games 10 times to see his tendencies and that he needs ALOT of work at the next level to be successful.

SpeedRush99 said:
VERY STRONGLY disagree. I think both of them are better than VY, yet I don't need to use that as my reasoning behind my opinion of VY, unlike you.

I'm not taking anything away from studying game film, as I said you don't have to watch each one of his games 10 times to see his tendencies and that he needs ALOT of work at the next level to be successful.

I never said he is going to walk on day one and be the best QB in the league

This merely started by me saying he doesnt run on pass plays nearly as much as people make it out of course when I said 99% it was meant to say a very high percentage not an actual percent

Sometimes you need the tape to tell if its a play he should or shouldnt have ran on and if there was a reciever open that he missed

Alex22 said:
I never said he is going to walk on day one and be the best QB in the league

This merely started by me saying he doesnt run on pass plays nearly as much as people make it out of course when I said 99% it was meant to say a very high percentage not an actual percent

Sometimes you need the tape to tell if its a play he should or shouldnt have ran on and if there was a reciever open that he missed
lol, so it wasn't 99%? and what tape do you have? you have coaches' tape? or just the broadcasts? i doubt you have either. he runs a lot, don't try to defend him by making things up. can he fix his run-first mentality? yes. at least say that.

Juan Cribbs said:
lol, so it wasn't 99%? and what tape do you have? you have coaches' tape? or just the broadcasts? i doubt you have either. he runs a lot, don't try to defend him by making things up. can he fix his run-first mentality? yes. at least say that.

Brodcasts

and he doesnt have a run first mentality, actually watch a game, watch the actual plays that were called then realize how stupid that statement was

EDIT- anyway im not changing my mind and your not changing yours, im outta here

Back
Top Bottom