Valid Discussion Griese or Feeley? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Valid Discussion Griese or Feeley?

Who would you Rather have Right now?

• Brian Griese

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • AJ Feeley

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
Seems to me that it's almost a deadlock....I wonder if I put Griese and a 2nd round pick in the poll how many votes that would have swayed?

How is this possibly a valid discussion...Griese, last I checked, plays for the Bucs and AJ for the Fins....Monday morning QBs can argue what they want, but the fact is Griese is not here...

LarryFinFan said:
How is this possibly a valid discussion...Griese, last I checked, plays for the Bucs and AJ for the Fins....Monday morning QBs can argue what they want, but the fact is Griese is not here...

:confused: Not a valid discussion that some of us wanted Griese's contract reworked to stay.......but instead we trade our 2nd round pick which turned out to be comparable to a late 1st rounder since it's so high. Griese performed about the same as Feeley yet we got him for free. I'm not flaming Feeley but c'mon.....now if we draft Smith that's just the icing on the cake. The #2 overall and 33rd For Smith then right? That's my logic 2 QB's taken by us in the same draft but only one will start (hopefully).

If you don't want to talk, discuss, debate about the future or past then what's the purpose of a message board??? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom