Vegas odds. What's going on here

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
Snow expected on Saturday.. this team traveling with no running game in a bad weather situation. I definitely see you're point but what's a good number 5?

carjackistan

Rookie
Reaction score
It's Denver, who cares about snow on Saturday? Sunday is forecast with a high in the 40s and mostly sunny, without much wind. Doesn't seem like anything that would force a run-heavy plan at this point.

artdnj

Time is Now
Club Member
Reaction score
I also think we are due for a stinker (most teams have one) and thoughts mentioned could come into play. I agree, looks like easy money, but odds makers aren't usually far off.We SHOULD win easily but again, it is the NFL

DolfanDuBbZ~

Avoid the 'Noid
Reaction score
Supposed to snow the day before...but Sunday is showing a high of 40 with 10% chance of precipitation.

It's Denver, who cares about snow on Saturday? Sunday is forecast with a high in the 40s and mostly sunny, without much wind. Doesn't seem like anything that would force a run-heavy plan at this point.

We will see if this teams successes travel in moderate cold weather.

"FitzMagic"

Club Member
Reaction score
I watch NFL lines closely and I am telling you we get no respect. Vegas has not embraced us yet. We are a favorite in VERY few games yet we are 6-3. Is it that we don't have a sexy offense? Seen as perrinial losers? I mean a 1.5 favorite over a 2-6 Chargers team at HOME. We will get set accordingly, meantime keep cashing those tickets like I do because these guys deliver most Sudays.

gregorygrant83

Club Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, has Tua ever played in snow?

As for the 3 point spread, again the point spread isn't a prediction of the final score as much as a gauge of the betting public. If there's $100 being bet on the favorite to win out right how many points do I have to offer to get close to half of that money to jump ship and bet on the underdog instead. I think the betting public is still off on Miami, there's no way I would consider taking Denver +3. You would need to offer me at least 7 to even think about it.

Joe Dolfan

Club Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, has Tua ever played in snow?

As for the 3 point spread, again the point spread isn't a prediction of the final score as much as a gauge of the betting public. If there's $100 being bet on the favorite to win out right how many points do I have to offer to get close to half of that money to jump ship and bet on the underdog instead. I think the betting public is still off on Miami, there's no way I would consider taking Denver +3. You would need to offer me at least 7 to even think about it.
Has he ever seen snow?

Top Bottom