Vernon Carey & others Press Conference Transcript | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Carey & others Press Conference Transcript

The point there IMHO is that the only team who can solve it for them in that way is Miami even if it did go down like that. They trade with the Pats or the Cowboys, and there is substantial risk that they get 0 of their guys. It's actually a good deal like the Carey situation for them.

I can see why we don't get many interviews with Wise. I'm hoping mad genius? BTW, I'm happy with the pick. Also looks like our backup middle linebacker is playing in Europe.

For the guy than think Jerman will start, what Tony Wise means is that he's a first stringer at this momnet but is not his job just yet. Him and Whitley and even St.Claire will get long looks there and we might still bring in a veteran. I like the Carey pick and the o-line if I had to bet right now would look like this.
Smith,James,Seth,Whitley,Carey
back ups..Jerman,Yates and St Claire till Mack gets back and that's all the o-linemen I think we'll carry.But ehere's room for one till mack gets back.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom