Vernon Gholston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Gholston

Yes, Yes. Gholston should go to the Dolphins. He will be a great asset.

He'd be cheap, it's well worth it for any team to take a chance on someone like him. will he ever be good? not likely but you never know.

The only thing in common with Gholston and Dummervil is that neither did anything after their big pay day.

We'll see if Dummervil can change that this year after his recovery

The Dolphins should definitely sign Gholston. We Jets fans will be be eternally grateful if you do. Then you too will be able to experience the great joy brought on by:

The ONE qb pressure that Gholston generates every year.

"Here come his first s--ooohhhhhh!!!! Nevermind."

The endless "This is the week Gholston will get his first sack!" threads.

And the offseason reports that Gholston is "getting it" and that everything has now "clicked" as he prepares for his "breakout year."

Ah, the memories of the Ghost. He will (not) be missed.

No Vernon Gholston is a joke and i am really glad we didnt draft him like a lot of fans wanted to

I think you guys should just sign a medium sized boulder and drape a jersey over it. There's a better chance that a QB will trip over the boulder than Ghost getting a sack.

Na, I would pass on Gholston, who was one of the biggest draft blunders in NFL history. However, if there is one defensive mind that could turn him into a decent player, it would be Mike Nolan. Under Nolan, I bet he finally gets a sack.

Na, I would pass on Gholston, who was one of the biggest draft blunders in NFL history. However, if there is one defensive mind that could turn him into a decent player, it would be Mike Nolan. Under Nolan, I bet he finally gets a sack.

That's pretty funny considering Rex's defense is always ranked better than Nolan's.

That's pretty funny considering Rex's defense is always ranked better than Nolan's.

But with less sacks, lotsa pressure, not too many sacks.

I WANT VERNON!!! But only if we sign Jamarcus Russell too...how many teams can say they have 2 of the biggest busts in NFL history on their team and didnt draft either one of em.

LMAO Mike Nolan can't hold Rex's jock.

Back
Top Bottom