Very detailed list of head coaching candidates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very detailed list of head coaching candidates

Hey here's a name that everone has forgotten, and this
guy is dying to get back into coaching. Not only would
he be a great fit but he's smart and can coach talent
as well. Not only that but it would kill our friends from Buffaloe!

Yep Marv levy!!!

If Dave W goes, I say let's go get him. He has winning
records in Kansas City and Buffaloe, as we all know...

I want to get Charlie Wies in here, he will shape up our offense, we could use more screens with guys like Konrad and Williams

Originally posted by CpuFan

Yep Marv levy!!!

I think Marv would rather stay retired than coach the fins. He would lose respect of anyone involved with the bills.

that and marv is in his late 70's early 80's maybe older

Actually Marv did say recently he would come out and coach i the NFL again. I just doubt he would come out for the fins. That's like saying Shula would come out and coach for the bills.

Originally posted by justafan
Actually Marv did say recently he would come out and coach i the NFL again. I just doubt he would come out for the fins. That's like saying Shula would come out and coach for the bills.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think Marv would rather stay retired than coach the fins. He would lose respect of anyone involved with the bills.
who cares?? we dont need his old *** anyway he lost 4 super bowls in a row!! if that doesnt lose respect than nothing will.next candidate PLEASE!!

Originally posted by CpuFan

Yep Marv levy!!!

it would kill us a hell of alot more than it would anybody in buffalo!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Crzynick25
I want to get Charlie Wies in here, he will shape up our offense, we could use more screens with guys like Konrad and Williams

Totally agree..

If Wannstedt goes, C Weis WOULD and SHOULD be the #1 candidate to replace him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Marino1983

The feeling is definitely mutual justa !!

:lol:

Mairno1983

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
who cares?? we dont need his old *** anyway he lost 4 super bowls in a row!! if that doesnt lose respect than nothing will.next candidate PLEASE!!

Look and educated response :rolleyes: I respond to a finfan talking about Marv and all you do is respond and say he's an old ***. What has MArv done to you personally to get such a idiotic post from you?

BTW, Don Shula and Marino has a losing record against Marv and his bills. We beat the crap out of the fins on the way to those SB losses. Get your smack straight. Go to the smack forum an learn how to smack will ya!!!!

We need an offensive-minded head coach who will keep Jim Bates around and put the defense on auto-pilot. (Converse to what Tony Dungy has done in Indianapolis -- leave Tom Moore in charge of the offense and focus his attentions on rebuilding that defense.)

Here are the guys I would put on my long list, in order:

* Tom Coughlin (although he's destined for the Giants)
* Charlie Weis
* Mike Heimerdinger
* Kirk Ferentz
* Jeff Tedford
* Ralph Friedgen
* Frank Beamer (hey, our special teams need serious help, too)

Look and educated response :rolleyes: I respond to a finfan talking about Marv and all you do is respond and say he's an old ***. What has MArv done to you personally to get such a idiotic post from you?

BTW, Don Shula and Marino has a losing record against Marv and his bills. We beat the crap out of the fins on the way to those SB losses. Get your smack straight. Go to the smack forum an learn how to smack will ya!!!!

How can you compare what the Bills did to the Fins those years, the Bills had far better teams. I wouldn't give most of that credit to Marv I would give it to Marchibroda.

By the way JAF did you read todays D&C about Kearse wanting to come play for Greg Williams next year if he is still coach? To bad I don't think that is an option. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom