VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK

Hmm so you say you are confused then I explain the obvious and that makes me a joke ??? Interesting, I guess I must agree because I seemed to have missed the punch line of that hilarious joke.
Just messing with you pal, don't be so serious.

We will be back at the top of the AFCE come Sunday evening no worries:UP:

I’m still a little nervous we are jumping the gun with Miami. We have our first taste of possible sustained success and we’re acting like sharks with blood in the water.

Interesting, strange how some of the rules to draft order seems upside down some times. I guess once you think about it a little it makes sense but at first glance some of the tie breakers seem backwards.

Ya I get why they do the SOS tie breakers that way for the draft, in theory it’s correct.

However I’d reward the team with the tougher SOS in that situation, if it were up to me. Although I can’t really explain why. Just a competitive thing.

Hopefully it's temporary. Detroit certainly could have won that game and given Miami a little breathing room. Fantastic throw by Allen at the end that was just out of the defenders reach. It's a game of inches.

But a great, competitive race could benefit the Dolphins as Miami will have to continue to get better and bring it's A game each week.

The team just needs to take care of their own business. That rematch against the Bills could be huge.

Very DISTURBING thread before I dared to open, fearing we had lost a very important Player. Don’t do this again Brother, my 57 year old Heart can take this kind of Anxiety 😂😂

I’m still a little nervous we are jumping the gun with Miami. We have our first taste of possible sustained success and we’re acting like sharks with blood in the water.

Thing is we can act any way we want, it will not effect the team one bit, because Miami is playing humble but with huge goals, one game at a time type football.

Each week they eat, sleep, and breath their current opponant, no thinking about their past game, and no looking forward to the team coming up after current game.

I believe Tua when asked about the current team coming up after a Sunday game, said he did not know who the team was, but once practice started that week, they would be told.

Nobody is Jumping the gun, they are very focused on each week's team, and only that team.

Last edited:
Where they are right now really means nothing. The only standings that matter is after week 18. That will determine if the Dolphins are a playoff team or we will be wondering who they will be adding in the 2023 offseason to finally get to the playoffs.

Hopefully it's temporary. Detroit certainly could have won that game and given Miami a little breathing room. Fantastic throw by Allen at the end that was just out of the defenders reach. It's a game of inches.

But a great, competitive race could benefit the Dolphins as Miami will have to continue to get better and bring it's A game each week.

The team just needs to take care of their own business. That rematch against the Bills WILL be huge.
There I fixed it for ya !!! lol

Back
Top Bottom