VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK

Do not, I repeat DO NOT accidentally look at the standings at ESPN or NFL.COM. The crushing disgust I feel when I see the Jills have pasted us, if even for just for 3 days, makes me a little nauseous. I have become accustom to clicking over for just a few seconds at the start of every day and seeing that smiling Dolphins icon at the top of the standings. I tried that today not thinking about what I would see, and the shock made me jump so hard I spit out my false teeth, knocked off my toupee, and spilled coffee all over my laptop.

When ya start getting up in years the body doesn't need that sort of shock in the morning. Some of you young guys might be able to handle it, but having turned 24 my birthday, I am just too old to handle such trauma. Just do yourself a favor and don't look until after Sunday when hopefully all will be back to normal.
I just figure they are also on the list of those who discount us that we'll roast on here and twitter mercilessly should we be holding the Tiffany's silver trophy in the 48th state in Feb.

The standings don't matter until game 17 has been played. I prefer to keep an even keel because I know what has happened to other Dolphin teams in Nov. and Dec.

I’m still a little nervous we are jumping the gun with Miami. We have our first taste of possible sustained success and we’re acting like sharks with blood in the water.
We've been conditioned over the last 20 years to expect a collapse. We're not used to winning like this, embrace it and let the chips fall where they may. This team feels different.

At least they are playing bad football recently. If Brisset wasn't trash that game was an L, as was the Lions.

Wait people actually took the OP that seriously. God save the Queen and RIP Freddie Mercury.

Last edited:
Big deal…. The things that bunch some of you guys panties is unbelievable
underwear panties GIF

Most likely! Buffalo sure has looked beatable the last month. Maybe that has to do with Allen playing through an injury? I'm sure that's part of it.
Must have been injured all season, he has not played great. It's just a convenient excuse for some. His stats are better the past 3 games post "injury" than they were the previous 3 games. There is no injury...

New England might beat fluffalo next week.
Wait as in they are fluffers or fluffy and soft? Because I'm stealing that and going to mean the first definition.

And Allen better not bring his dirt 'stache back. His cover is gonna be blown that he hung out with Epstein during his away games in FL!

Must have been injured all season, he has not played great. It's just a convenient excuse for some. His stats are better the past 3 games post "injury" than they were the previous 3 games. There is no injury...
He has/had a mild ulnar ligament sprain I believe. So he can't stick out his pinky while he drinks his baby formula.

Maybe if he wanted to stay healthy (if hes actually hurt and not just a media excuse), he shouldn't run around like he's Derick Henry.

And his arm strength looks fine, so I don't know if an injury is the reason hes regressed. The RZ ints prolly tanked his confidence, hence his constant check downs esp to Knox when Diggs is running around wide open down field.

But it's almighty Allen, he can't underthrow a deep ball if he doesn't throw to his WRs. Diggs was fuming during the Browns game, he knew what was up. And then he finally used his "hurt" arm to rocket a laser to a wide open Diggs in the back of the end zone, great touch Josh Waillen. He comes off as very immature when he loses or the ball doesn't bounce his way. Sitting on the sidelines by himself looking like he just found out he was adopted.

After we beat them, Tua literally consoled him during the post game walk off. I'd pay good $ to hear that convo. Tua: "It's ok, just remember your first 2 seasons and how no one paid attention to you...it's just like that. Oh, oops please stop crying harder! But thanks for the practice if my newborn is ornery!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom