Very Surprising To Me...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Surprising To Me......

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now tell me how this works?? How does an All-American Safety (Ernest Shazor) go undrafted in the NFL?? Like not even in round 7??

I dont understand this, IMO he was one of the better safeties in the NFL......does anyone have any info as to why no one grabbed him?? We should sign him with though undrafted free agents. He could cover our safety priority.

he's a Cardinal now as stated in several other threads.

From Scouts he has very heavy Troubles with Zone Coverage. Also he sometimes needs to long to "read" the Play. He has the Size for a Lb but not the Body. That maybe the Facts why he wasnt drafted.

And for us i see drafted Travis Daniels playing as Safety as he was playing this Position before his last Year.....

Daniels was drafted as a corner.

Shazor also should have stayed at school as he was told. To then run a 4.75 highlighted that.

Shazor is a SS... we already have that position covered by TJOnes and Bua. he was signed by Arizona...

its over.. lets please stop talking about this guy....

everyone and their mother passed on this guy....

Eric-Honduras said:
Shazor is a SS... we already have that position covered by TJOnes and Bua. he was signed by Arizona...

its over.. lets please stop talking about this guy....

everyone and their mother passed on this guy....

who pissed in your cornflakes? :cry:

LOL Relax bud, I swear to god everyone is so B I T C H Y on this website......all I want is info......thanx guys for your info and not answering like a smart-a s s

he might not even make the team in ARI w/ griffenth and wilson at SS, idk y ARI would go after him w/ 2 good proven SS's

Boomer said:
Shazor also should have stayed at school as he was told. To then run a 4.75 highlighted that.

did he have the option of returning after the poor workouts?

Phin_Phan said:
who pissed in your cornflakes? :cry:

LOL Relax bud, I swear to god everyone is so B I T C H Y on this website......all I want is info......thanx guys for your info and not answering like a smart-a s s

"i eat pieces of s***& like you for breakfast" , "You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?" ....."No!!" great lines from a good movie...

i think Shazor had about a hundred threads going saturday and sunday....

Jason White Hesiman winner and runner up this year... didnt get drafted either...

Eric-Honduras said:
"i eat pieces of s***& like you for breakfast" , "You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?" ....."No!!" great lines from a good movie...

i think Shazor had about a hundred threads going saturday and sunday....

Jason White Hesiman winner and runner up this year... didnt get drafted either...

yeah but jason white has no future in the nfl. hes just another Crouch.

ih8brady said:
yeah but jason white has no future in the nfl. hes just another Crouch.

Probably....thats why he didnt get drafted.... same with Shazor..

Back
Top Bottom