Veteran FA QB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Veteran FA QB's

What about Vinny T. He would be an excellent upgrade over Lucas. Maybe it is wishful thinking but he would be a perfect candidate. Also, Flutie would be good.

Rob Johnson is and always will be a Bills reject.

Personally, I would rather run a cheese grater over my privates while chewing on alluminum foil and snorting bleach than see Stinkaverde in a Dolphins uniform.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Personally, I would rather run a cheese grater over my privates while chewing on alluminum foil and snorting bleach than see Stinkaverde in a Dolphins uniform.

While I might have worded it a bit differently, I totally agree and the same goes for Flutie.

Originally posted by Barbarian
:rofl:

Somebody help me up, please!

Originally posted by Expo88
Other than these few that I've mentioned I can't think of anyone who will A) be available, or B) who would be much of an upgrade. What are all of your thoughts on the above mentioned names, and are there any other affordable, BACKUP QB's (in other words: Griese, Plummer, etc. don't count here) who would be able to go into Miami and make an impact off the bench?

Thoughts????

I think we are good with Rosenfels. If he gets a full-offseason and training camp, he will know the offense inside and out. He came here like the week before the season started adn its hard to learn the offense when you're a third-stringer. They don't teach it to you because it takes away from every other drill in practice. All those names are just a waste of money because Rosenfels is probably just as good as any of them.

Re: Re: Veteran FA QB's

Originally posted by breckenridge55
I think we are good with Rosenfels. If he gets a full-offseason and training camp, he will know the offense inside and out. He came here like the week before the season started adn its hard to learn the offense when you're a third-stringer. They don't teach it to you because it takes away from every other drill in practice. All those names are just a waste of money because Rosenfels is probably just as good as any of them.
I hope you are right because Sage was a 4th round pick who had a pretty PS w/the Skins. The hard part will be making a decision on Sage as a potential #2 before mini-camp. That w/b a good question for Alex....I will ask...

Back
Top Bottom