Vick Indicted.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Indicted..

I heard on ESPNEWS this all started in his rookie season in 2001, so can anyone tell me how this went this long without being noticed? Also what I don't get is the adrenaline rush people get from animal fighting, wouldn't joining a fight club be better adrenaline wise since you could fight yourself, just doesn't make sense to me.

Lol, the Falcons want to cut him, in my opinion. They are done with this idiot, but they aren't going to cut him, because they would have to pay his overpaid ***.

They will just wait for the NFL to suspend him indefinitely without pay.

And yes, I do see Daunte going to Atlanta now, with Joey Harrington again, and I also got a feeling it will result to this in the end:

"And with the 1st overall pick of the 2008 draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, Briam Brohm, QB Louisville." [re-uniting him with Petrino]

Anyone else notice that Vick's cousin's name is NOT mentioned in that indictment? The indictment states that the Moonlight Road house was the place they used to train and fight. The only one living there was Boddie. I'll bet he made a deal with the feds to avoid going to prison.

I heard on ESPNEWS this all started in his rookie season in 2001, so can anyone tell me how this went this long without being noticed? Also what I don't get is the adrenaline rush people get from animal fighting, wouldn't joining a fight club be better adrenaline wise since you could fight yourself, just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think it went "unnoticed". Sometimes criminal investigations take years, especially conspiracy cases which are difficult to prove. It didn't help that the local prosecutor in Surrey County wasn't all that interested in prosecuting this case. The local animal welfare people have been on this for a while.

I think that somebody got caught on an unrelated charge (probably drugs), and he led the police to Vick's property on the first raid. From that raid, the feds were able to make a deal with somebody else, and that led to the second raid on the Vick property. The short time between the second raid, the empanelling of the grand jury, and the indictments seems to indicate the feds were working on this for quite a while and finally got the witnesses they needed.

BTW, compared to this, Chambers' DUI is like a passing note during English class.

Anyone else notice that Vick's cousin's name is NOT mentioned in that indictment? The indictment states that the Moonlight Road house was the place they used to train and fight. The only one living there was Boddie. I'll bet he made a deal with the feds to avoid going to prison.

I don't make bets I'm likely to lose!

I don't think it went "unnoticed". Sometimes criminal investigations take years, especially conspiracy cases which are difficult to prove. It didn't help that the local prosecutor in Surrey County wasn't all that interested in prosecuting this case. The local animal welfare people have been on this for a while.

I think that somebody got caught on an unrelated charge (probably drugs), and he led the police to Vick's property on the first raid. From that raid, the feds were able to make a deal with somebody else, and that led to the second raid on the Vick property. The short time between the second raid, the empanelling of the grand jury, and the indictments seems to indicate the feds were working on this for quite a while and finally got the witnesses they needed.

BTW, compared to this, Chambers' DUI is like a passing note during English class.

I believe Vick's cousin; the one living there, was busted for drugs. That's what drew all the attention to the house in the first place.

Sounds like someone rolled over on him from that smoking gun article. Just want to say good **** prep. And screw vick, if what they say is true.

Lol, the Falcons want to cut him, in my opinion. They are done with this idiot, but they aren't going to cut him, because they would have to pay his overpaid ***.

They will just wait for the NFL to suspend him indefinitely without pay.

And yes, I do see Daunte going to Atlanta now, with Joey Harrington again, and I also got a feeling it will result to this in the end:

"And with the 1st overall pick of the 2008 draft, the Atlanta Falcons select, Briam Brohm, QB Louisville." [re-uniting him with Petrino]

This is exactly what I thought before the Vick dog fighting thing came out. I was thinking the Falcons would be one of the worst teams in the league with Vick. If they go with Harrington and Culpepper you can book them for a really bad season. 3-13 could just land them the first pick. Heck if Petrino really wants Brohm he can guarentee him by signing Culpepper and letting him start.

Vick is a sick individual.

Jamie Dukes is on NFL network being his usual self. Defending Vick and placing blame on his associates. Making the statement on Pac Man being suspended "Pac Man hasnt been convicted of anything". Yes he has Dukes! Just not on the recent stuff. Pac Man is a career criminal. The guy deserved a long suspension and thats what matters. I hate when they try and spin all the bs on what the policy states and all the legal garbage. Vick deserves a suspension here. They should just make a statement for now and say that he is suspended "indefinately". Try and gather all of the facts and announce the length when the season starts.

It said that he would kill the dogs for under-performing. If that's the case they should hang him for his last 3 seasons in Atlanta.
:lol:

The indictment is pretty damning. So the most talented player i've ever seen play football is also one of the worst human beings to play football. You can generally judge a person's character by how they treat those in weaker positions and the way he tortured those dogs shows what a sick **** he really is.

:lol:

The indictment is pretty damning. So the most talented player i've ever seen play football is also one of the worst human beings to play football. You can generally judge a person's character by how they treat those in weaker positions and the way he tortured those dogs shows what a sick **** he really is.

I agree with everything but the "most talented" part. I always felt he was overrated.

Back
Top Bottom