Vick Indicted.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Indicted..

Vick is a sick individual.

Jamie Dukes is on NFL network being his usual self. Defending Vick and placing blame on his associates. Making the statement on Pac Man being suspended "Pac Man hasnt been convicted of anything". Yes he has Dukes! Just not on the recent stuff. Pac Man is a career criminal. The guy deserved a long suspension and thats what matters. I hate when they try and spin all the bs on what the policy states and all the legal garbage. Vick deserves a suspension here. They should just make a statement for now and say that he is suspended "indefinately". Try and gather all of the facts and announce the length when the season starts.
Jamie Dukes is the dumbest guy on the NFL network.

Lock him up. I really hope he gets a legit trial/process for this.

This is exactly what I thought before the Vick dog fighting thing came out. I was thinking the Falcons would be one of the worst teams in the league with Vick. If they go with Harrington and Culpepper you can book them for a really bad season. 3-13 could just land them the first pick. Heck if Petrino really wants Brohm he can guarentee him by signing Culpepper and letting him start.
:lol: :lol: :lol: So true.

Vick is a sick individual.

Jamie Dukes is on NFL network being his usual self. Defending Vick and placing blame on his associates. Making the statement on Pac Man being suspended "Pac Man hasnt been convicted of anything". Yes he has Dukes! Just not on the recent stuff. Pac Man is a career criminal. The guy deserved a long suspension and thats what matters. I hate when they try and spin all the bs on what the policy states and all the legal garbage. Vick deserves a suspension here. They should just make a statement for now and say that he is suspended "indefinately". Try and gather all of the facts and announce the length when the season starts.

Vick being suspended won't come soon enough.

The story on SI.com is infuriating. If convicted he should get the chair, or rot in prison indefinately! The NFL needs to make a statement and suspend him for AT LEAST this year and possibly next. Although it wont matter because he will be in prison for the next 6

The story on SI.com is infuriating. If convicted he should get the chair, or rot in prison indefinately! The NFL needs to make a statement and suspend him for AT LEAST this year and possibly next. Although it wont matter because he will be in prison for the next 6
The chair is a little steep, I love dogs but I can't see executing Vick by electric chair. Now, covering him with gravy and tossing him into the dog pit.....that I would support 100% :D

:sidelol:...How about tar and feathering as well

The chair is a little steep, I love dogs but I can't see executing Vick by electric chair. Now, covering him with gravy and tossing him into the dog pit.....that I would support 100% :D

Con-Vick can go to jail I dont care.

I am a dog owner and my cuzin has to pitbulls and I have a lab. My cuzins pitbulls are the nicest dogs you would ever want to meet. One of my cuzins pitbulls is a rescue and she was bait for fighting dogs which means they would just put the her out thee as a baby she is not even 2 years old yet an she was defenceless when my cuzin got her all her fur was gone because of mange and cant hear. But she is fine now but dog fighting is a bad thing and is why I think Micheal Con-Vick can go to jail and never play in the NFL agian.

abuse2-1.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhak-Y0_bY&mode=related&search=

I am a dog owner and my cuzin has to pitbulls and I have a lab. My cuzins pitbulls are the nicest dogs you would ever want to meet. One of my cuzins pitbulls is a rescue and she was bait for fighting dogs which means they would just put the her out thee as a baby she is not even 2 years old yet an she was defenceless when my cuzin got her all her fur was gone because of mange and cant hear. But she is fine now but dog fighting is a bad thing and is why I think Micheal Con-Vick can go to jail and never play in the NFL agian.

abuse2-1.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhak-Y0_bY&mode=related&search=

I have a 13 pound wiener dog that loves to play with my neighbor's 80 lb Pit. It's scary to watch based off the dog's reputation, but I've known the neighbor's dog since she was a pup and she's sweet as candy. I hate what people do these animals and hope Vick takes it hard in the *** for the abuse he helped hand out to the animals. I would think that in this day and age we are a little too civilized to take pleasure in gambling on the lives of animals.

You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the man.

I have a 13 pound wiener dog that loves to play with my neighbor's 80 lb Pit. It's scary to watch based off the dog's reputation, but I've known the neighbor's dog since she was a pup and she's sweet as candy. I hate what people do these animals and hope Vick takes it hard in the *** for the abuse he helped hand out to the animals. I would think that in this day and age we are a little too civilized to take pleasure in gambling on the lives of animals.

You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the man.

My girlfriend has a 60 LB pit and he's the biggest, nicest whimpy dog you'll ever meet and wouldnt hurt a fly, unless another dog instigates him first. He's normally very obedient and listens when you speak although he def does have his moments of disobedience until he gets his time in time out...Dogs are innocent animals and Mr. Vick will get his due. Im preparing an email to the NFL and to the Atlanta Falcons that they take swift action with Vick and suspend him indefinately for AT THE MINIMUM until this case is over (I would be happier if he was locked out of the NFL for good never being allowed to return as he must be made an example of quickly. They cannot just stand around and wait for judgement in this case and need to handle it the same way they handled Henry and Pacman. Im sure I wont be the only one. You can bet animal rights activists are bombarding the NFL and Atlanta about this

I hope he goes to jail for this. I love it when famous people think they can get away with anything they want, and than everything they have gets taken away from them. I love dogs - I have a dog, and my other just died this past weekend, and my wife and I are hurting. How you can just kill off another living being (that feels pain, just like us) is absolutly disgusting. Rot in jail Vick, or put me in a ring with you. I'll promise you pain.

I said it before I doubt Vick sees any prison time. I would def support some sort of sentence though and no more play time in the nfl.
On another note my neighbors have a big *** pit and when he was a puppy he would sneak out of his backyard and come to ours to play with our two medium sized dogs. Well they kind of raised it as well as me and my dad and now he is a very kind loving dog. All we have to do is say his name when he is barking, and cant see us, and he'll calm down and start wagging his tail because he recognizes our voices I guess. If anyone tried to make him into a fighting dog, I'd be very pissed for ruining such a good dog.

Back
Top Bottom