Vick Spotted on Plane To Logan! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Spotted on Plane To Logan!

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Rumors are flying that Michael Vick was seen flying into Boston today...to meet with you-know-who!

Great...that's just great....

Rumors are flying that Michael Vick was seen flying into Boston today...to meet with you-know-who!

Great...that's just great....

Vick does not make anyone unstoppable thats just as silly as thinking Pat white will be so awesome in the nfl based on so little info. I do think that would be a great move for NE. If the the bst coach maybe in the history of the NFL cannot find a use for him then maybe noone can.

I'm just assuming the Pats will sign him.
That way, when it happens, I'm not surprised/shocked.

If it happens, so be it, we'll still kick their butts.

After the embarassing whooping we gave them last year, i dont expect anything less then Billicheat trying to 1 up us.
Chubbs

Vick does not make anyone unstoppable thats just as silly as thinking Pat white will be so awesome in the nfl based on so little info. I do think that would be a great move for NE. If the the bst coach maybe in the history of the NFL cannot find a use for him then maybe noone can.

Best Coach? Hardly, Wanny could win many superbowls if he knew ahead of time what plays are being called. Hell Cam Cameron would be head coach of the year, if he was cheating like Billicheat.
Chubbs

hypothetical scenario - Mike Vick's day (7/31/2009)

Bankruptcy court in VA this morning.

Vick attorney: "Mr. Vick has reached a deal today to play with the New England Patriots."

Creditors: "Great, when do we get our money?"

Vick attorney: "Here is our proposed structure."

mumble, fumble...whisper...mumble...hubbub...

Creditors: "Very well, we accept."

MEETING OVER....30 minutes tops!

Vick attorney: "Well Mike, I wish you all the best at New England!" - shakes hands at the airport.

VA - MA... 2 hours at most by air.

If the Pats sign Vick then it will be pretty obvious that they did indeed have designs on Pat White, but only at the right price.

Best Coach? Hardly, Wanny could win many superbowls if he knew ahead of time what plays are being called. Hell Cam Cameron would be head coach of the year, if he was cheating like Billicheat.
Chubbs

Not to defend Belichick since I hate him, the idea that the Patriots one by cheating is ridiculous. Teams were allowed to tape other teams but just not on the field. That was the infraction. The fact that the taping happened on the field instead of from the stands or a box. Herm Edwards saw the Patriots videotaping their sidelines and he just smiled and waved because he knew that it wasn't a big deal.

Just to reiterate, I truly hate Belichick and the Patriots with a passion but it just sounds foolish when people make comments that the Patriots only won because of cheating.

Chubbs

You have your opinion. Three superbowl victories as a coach, 2 as a d coordinator. He ranks with the best. How many hall of famers are on the current team. One surefire player. He got to the superbowl with a wr playing corner. He started a player that had not started at qb since high school and still won.

Guarantee you alot of coaches have done similar things to Belichek. You could give Wanny the other teams playbook, script and audibles and he would still start Fielder and lose.

If the Pats sign Vick then it will be pretty obvious that they did indeed have designs on Pat White, but only at the right price.

Not necessarily. Vick is a former starting qb in the NFL and to add talent with so little risk does not mean they see Pat White the same way. Vick could be a possible backup while no team is looking at White as a possible primary backup right now. Many people thought take the mac qb showed they liked Vick but he is being convereted to receiver.

I dont think that its improbable that if Vick made it t the 4th round that NE might not see great value in him though. I do think that they really had minimal interest since we were a team that many linked to White and the had the picks to burn and take a chance on him if they liked him so much.

hypothetical scenario - Mike Vick's day (7/31/2009)

Bankruptcy court in VA this morning.

Vick attorney: "Mr. Vick has reached a deal today to play with the New England Patriots."

Creditors: "Great, when do we get our money?"

Vick attorney: "Here is our proposed structure."

mumble, fumble...whisper...mumble...hubbub...

Creditors: "Very well, we accept."

MEETING OVER....30 minutes tops!

Vick attorney: "Well Mike, I wish you all the best at New England!" - shakes hands at the airport.

VA - MA... 2 hours at most by air.

How can we expect Mike Vick to have a good financial plan when our government has hardly ever stayed in budget. How much are we in debt lol.

Why would the PATS want Vick?
He won't beat out Brady at QB - Moss, Welker, etc. aren't giving up a WR spot. So does he play in Wildcat situations, return punts, or play on special teams? I can't see him making the PATS any better but I can see him destroying their already tainted image (spygate) with the uproar over his doggate problems.
Let the PATS have him as far as I'm concerned.

If you don't think Michael Vick can play quarterback, and lead a team to victories.. you haven't watched football in the last 9 years! Michael Vick is a winner.. If he goes to New England, he makes them better.. just like i said randy moss was going to make them better but, alot of people said he was washed up.. lol.. at the same age!

Back
Top Bottom