Vick Spotted on Plane To Logan! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Spotted on Plane To Logan!

One thing is speaking to another coach before approved period begins and cheating by taping calls.

What he did was cheating plain and simple, call it what you want but its equivalent to bringing the answers with you to a State or Federal test ex... BAR, Investment Licensed etc.... Its Wrong and Illegal.

Any other coach would have been permanently be banned from the sport.
Chubbs

Its not the same because football is not that cut and dry. Did he have the exact script of the plays that would be run? If that was true all a team would need is another's playbook and they would always win. Football is about execution. Teams knew exactly what we were going to do in 2002 and still could not stop Ricky williams for the most part.

A test for the bax exam cannot change questions when it sees you might have the answers.

How does that even have a point of comparison? The boxing to Bellicheat is much more related.

The boxing means he used a foreign object to win. In football you still have to go and outplay the other team and taping a practice is not going to insure that you win.

Its not the same because football is not that cut and dry. Did he have the exact script of the plays that would be run? If that was true all a team would need is another's playbook and they would always win. Football is about execution. Teams knew exactly what we were going to do in 2002 and still could not stop Ricky williams for the most part.

A test for the bax exam cannot change questions when it sees you might have the answers.

It's funny you mentioned it, you said
team would need is another's playbook and they would always win
do you find it a cooincidence they were 16-0 or whatever they ended up at? Wouldnt have done it without cheating.
Chubbs

Does anybody else see a comment from dlockz and immediately skip it without reading it? I recommend it. Unless you want to hear how great the Pats are, How terrible Ronnie B is, or that Randy Starks Deserves 5 years in prison for having too many people in his car.

Why don't you add something to the debate other than giving a opinion on another poster? Maybe DLockz would debate you under a table?
Just because some here aren't in love w/ everything this franchise does, doesn't make a person less of a fan.

Why don't you add something to the debate other than giving a opinion on another poster? Maybe DLockz would debate you under a table?
Just because some here aren't in love w/ everything this franchise does, doesn't make a person less of a fan.

Wait, didnt you just do the same thing your blaming him for? lol :)
Chubbs

Remeber the Patriots were rumored to have interest in Pat White. They have a formation of their own up their sleeves and Vick is a talented guy.

Wait, didnt you just do the same thing your blaming him for? lol :)
Chubbs

Well I was responding to the only post that went after a poster and not a debatable point. Most if NOT all of my posts can be aimed or targeted to debating. Hence the red for rep.
But I guess its not that apparent for you.
BTW, the Pats did win SB's with a patchwork D and some holes on O, certain years. The Pats win, period. Do I want MIA to dethrone and be that franchise...your damn right. Any others who don't, don't know what a championship franchise is.

It's funny you mentioned it, you said do you find it a cooincidence they were 16-0 or whatever they ended up at? Wouldnt have done it without cheating.
Chubbs

I dont know what they would have done. Hell I have never seen a team go 11-5 with a startin qb that had not started since high school.

I just cant compare taping a practice to rigging one's glove. I guess we did not deserve our superbowl wins because we tampered with Don Shula while he was with the Colts. We cheated and he cheated by talking, hell our own vice president was talking to the bucs while Dungy was still coach so I guess anything we do will be tainted.

If Miami had won a Superbowl year 1, then you might be right, but they didn't, so NO.....Miami gave a 1st round pick, all the Pats did was lose their 1st round pick.

I dont know what they would have done. Hell I have never seen a team go 11-5 with a startin qb that had not started since high school.

Last year was a misnomer. Even MIA had success with a guy named S. Mitchell. But that offensive structure in NE, with the talents of Moss and Welker, I can see how it might be easy for a NFL caliber qb to pick up and succeed.
How hard is it to throw a crossing pattern to a guy who seems to be ALWAYS open? Or throwing it up to a guy who can literally out jump 3/4's of the S/CB's in the league?
On a side note, being here around the KC area. I think KC might be in trouble w/ that Cassell signing. To many similiarties to S. Mitchell imo.

Rumors are flying that Michael Vick was seen flying into Boston today...to meet with you-know-who!

Great...that's just great....

Who cares... why doesn everyone always freak out about other has been players going to teams in the division.. Like TO for, he isnt going to help Toronto and Vick isnt going to help NE.. He hasnt touched a football in 2 years and wasnt a good QB when he played.. Let him go to NE.. Im not worried about it. Not to mention do you think he would even get playng time behind a recovered tom brady?

Back
Top Bottom