Vick to the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick to the Jets

So much confidence in Geno Smith....

My scorching hottest buttons are cruelty to children and animals - so although he looks like he turned his life around, I'll always hate his guts. Guess he's now in the most appropriate place to do so, eh?

2z4elo0-1.jpg

Would much rather that Vick was not a jet. He should be a competent qb while Geno Smith learns. Sanchez leaving the Jets is bad news for dolphans. Much rather face a work in progress at qb and Sanchez and his 50 percent completions.

****...... Why in our division? Why? There is always an IF factor and I don't like it being on the Jets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good. Vick will help them accomplish their mission of being an irrelevant, ****hole of a team.

Would much rather that Vick was not a jet. He should be a competent qb while Geno Smith learns. Sanchez leaving the Jets is bad news for dolphans. Much rather face a work in progress at qb and Sanchez and his 50 percent completions.

Vick has never been a competent QB.

Vick has never been a competent QB.

your welcome to your opinion but reality does not bare that out, Vick is a 4 time pro bowler at qb .
He has played at the very least competent at qb for Philidelphia the past 5 years. If Vick is not a competent qb in your opinion then Matt Moore must be complete garbage.
notice I never even called him a good qb but he has been better than Sanchez, Smith and Moore. In 2010 esp he played very well. Whatever though everyone has an opinion but Vick not being a competent NFL qb really has little very few facts to back it up. Over the past 5 years with Philly he has a 87 qb rating over that time.

your welcome to your opinion but reality does not bare that out, Vick is a 4 time pro bowler at qb .
He has played at the very least competent at qb for Philidelphia the past 5 years. If Vick is not a competent qb in your opinion then Matt Moore must be complete garbage.
notice I never even called him a good qb but he has been better than Sanchez, Smith and Moore. In 2010 esp he played very well. Whatever though everyone has an opinion but Vick not being a competent NFL qb really has little very few facts to back it up. Over the past 5 years with Philly he has a 87 qb rating over that time.

:lol: I remember Junc making all these same arguments about Mark Sanchez.

notice I never even called him a good qb but he has been better than Sanchez, Smith and Moore. In 2010 esp he played very well. Whatever though everyone has an opinion but Vick not being a competent NFL qb really has little very few facts to back it up. Over the past 5 years with Philly he has a 87 qb rating over that time

Those stats are padded by one spectacular season surrounded by some pretty injury riddled, average ones if memory serves me correctly. Vick's Pro Bowl days are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom