Vikings hire Brian Flores as defensive coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings hire Brian Flores as defensive coordinator

I’m not a Flores hater like most fans on this forum.

He helped to turn this franchise into a 3 year run of winning record, one season after completely tearing the team down.

Dolphins went 19-12 the last 31 games of his tenure.

Was he hardcore? Absolutely. But he got results.

I have no doubt Flores has his hands all over the Dolphins defense the three years he was here. Control freaks do not easily let go of their area of expertise.

Could turn out to be a great hire by the Vikings.

I’m not a Flores hater like most fans on this forum.

He helped to turn this franchise into a 3 year run of winning record, one season after completely tearing the team down.

Dolphins went 19-12 the last 31 games of his tenure.

Was he hardcore? Absolutely. But he got results.

I have no doubt Flores has his hands all over the Dolphins defense the three years he was here. Control freaks do not easily let go of their area of expertise.

Could turn out to be a great hire by the Vikings.
It will be, imo. I think most posters here are blinded by their hatred of the man given what went down with Tua + the lawsuit.

But God damn if BFlo don’t know defense. I’d be willing to bet money he’s going to whip that Vikings D into shape and it’ll see significant statistically improvement next season.

My old man is a Vikings fan and I texted him how I liked the hire for his club when I saw the news.

Now I'm REALLY going to enjoy it when the Vikings find new ways to choke. It's the way they do things.

Suck it, Flo.

If I'm an outsider looking in, I think great hire. They knocked it out of the park, he knows defense

If I'm a knowledgeable fins fan that doesnt hate Flores then I'm thinking "Really good hire. His ego will have to stay in check since he isn't the 'man', and that he will have no say so on the offensive side of the ball, nor can he run off coaches because none of substance will work for him"

If I'm a person who thinks he is a whiney piece of **** the way he left the organization i say "**** him, i hope Jefferson embarrasses his defense everyday in practice with them not having anyone that can cover him one on one, eventually leading the defense to turn on him thinking he's a hack and eventually freelancing at will to get his ass fired"

🤣
More fool them

I was hoping he would get a gig for a team we play more often so we could beat that @ss regularly for what he did to us...

Be interesting to see if he signs any Fins FA's.
Roberts, AVG, Rowe or others.

The other would be if we released Iggy at some point would he sign him?

Be interesting to see if he signs any Fins FA's.
Roberts, AVG, Rowe or others.

The other would be if we released Iggy at some point would he sign him?
I hope we keep both. They’ll be cheap and are good role players/depth.

If I'm an outsider looking in, I think great hire. They knocked it out of the park, he knows defense

If I'm a knowledgeable fins fan that doesnt hate Flores then I'm thinking "Really good hire. His ego will have to stay in check since he isn't the 'man', and that he will have no say so on the offensive side of the ball, nor can he run off coaches because none of substance will work for him"

If I'm a person who thinks he is a whiney piece of **** the way he left the organization i say "**** him, i hope Jefferson embarrasses his defense everyday in practice with them not having anyone that can cover him one on one, eventually leading the defense to turn on him thinking he's a hack and eventually freelancing at will to get his ass fired"
I'll take what is behind door number 3

Back
Top Bottom