Vikings/Saints Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings/Saints Thread

Vikings have a nice running game. I forgot what that looked liked and so far the Titans and Vikings are reminding me.

I miss smash mouth football.

Looking like Taysom Hill is gonna enter half with more passing yards than Brees lol. 50-43.

Vikings have a nice running game. I forgot what that looked liked and so far the Titans and Vikings are reminding me.

Yup, it's a passing league. R-I-I-G-H-T

It is interesting that the top 4 rushing teams made the Playoffs and 8 of top 11. While the top 4 passing teams missed the Playoffs and 3 of top 10 passing made it. It seemed just two years ago this league was all about passing 400+ a game to win in this league.

We all know Brady is washed. But Brees is washed as well. Pathetic performance from Brees today.

So they didn't take a very long look at the last play for offensive PI.

Ahaha I can’t believe they didn’t look at that final play. I mean that was definitely OPI. I can’t help but laugh that the Saints got screwed again.

Should have been offensive pi. Looks like another offseason we deal with saints ref controversy. Glad that's not us

Back
Top Bottom