Vilma would be perfect fit | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vilma would be perfect fit

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I think Spielman is the one who pulled the trigger on Whitley in the 3rd last year, which was as big a suprise as Moore, IMO. So yes, Rick can come out of left field.

As long as the player we take is productive, I don't care where we pick him(relatively speaking of course)

The fact of the matter is that when Spielman was interviewing for the GM job, he went well prepared and had a list of players he was going for in the draft for the past couple of years and had been overruled by Wannstedt and used that as the reason he should be promoted. Spielman knew the state of this team and is a good talent evaluator.

Spielman picking Sean Jones with #20 would be career suicide. He will not make that pick, not at #20.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

The fact of the matter is that when Spielman was interviewing for the GM job, he went well prepared and had a list of players he was going for in the draft for the past couple of years and had been overruled by Wannstedt and used that as the reason he should be promoted. Spielman knew the state of this team and is a good talent evaluator.

Spielman picking Sean Jones with #20 would be career suicide. He will not make that pick, not at #20.

I'm probobly Spielman's biggest fan!! Just pointing out that even if he is making the choices by himself, we can't be sure he will pick a "name" player. I couldn't care less if he picked a name player or not, as long as the kid is productive.

Spielman's track record will speak for itself in time, and I have every bit of confidence in him. As you mentioned, he is definately prepared, and is just a football junky.

It will be a linebacker in the first round the way i see it, we have interviewed a RT and saftey over the last week, they are not real expensive so we sign them, trade down or stay and turn over our defensive roster alittle.

I give up on bandwagon's, nobody ever joins my bandwagons

Back
Top Bottom