Vince Young = Aaron Brooks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young = Aaron Brooks

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
After watching Saints highlights of Aaron Brooks I noticed two things. One when he's not pitching the ball to his offensive linemen he makes alot of good plays, two that Vince Young reminds of him only alot less polished in the pocket. Feedback welcome....

PhinFan0202 said:
After watching Saints highlights of Aaron Brooks I noticed two things. One when he's not pitching the ball to his offensive linemen he makes alot of good plays, two that Vince Young reminds of him only alot less polished in the pocket. Feedback welcome....

I see the similarities. I think that is why the Saints are gonna draft Matt instead of Vince. Saints want a pocket passer.

playmaker1 said:
I see the similarities. I think that is why the Saints are gonna draft Matt instead of Vince. Saints want a pocket passer.

Good point, i have a feeling if Vince Young goes to the Titans he's going to eventually be a star. The Saints had all the talent in the world but they can never put it all together and part of that is the organization and head coach.

PhinFan0202 said:
Good point, i have a feeling if Vince Young goes to the Titans he's going to eventually be a star. The Saints had all the talent in the world but they can never put it all together and part of that is the organization and head coach.

I agree, but I wont lie, I could see Young go to the Saints so they could try the athletic QB thing again, plus Vince is from the south, and then Matt go to the Titans to be back with Norm Chow, but I think a trade would have to happen for that. never know

playmaker1 said:
I agree, but I wont lie, I could see Young go to the Saints so they could try the athletic QB thing again, plus Vince is from the south, and then Matt go to the Titans to be back with Norm Chow, but I think a trade would have to happen for that. never know

It's so hard to predict where Leinart, Young, and Cutler will all end up. Cutler could go 2nd overall to the Saints, 3rd to the Titans, or 4th to the Jets. The reason i say it's most likely that Young goes to the Titans is because Mcnair is like his football father, the guy who he looks up to or the guy that he would emulate. Plus Jeff Fisher would have no problem in replacing Mcnair with a guy that is just like him. I don't think Volek is the future for them.

PhinFan0202 said:
It's so hard to predict where Leinart, Young, and Cutler will all end up. Cutler could go 2nd overall to the Saints, 3rd to the Titans, or 4th to the Jets. The reason i say it's most likely that Young goes to the Titans is because Mcnair is like his football father, the guy who he looks up to or the guy that he would emulate. Plus Jeff Fisher would have no problem in replacing Mcnair with a guy that is just like him. I don't think Volek is the future for them.

this true, only time will tell

playmaker1 said:
this true, only time will tell

Yeah man the i still think that despite Vince Young's amazing performance at the Rose Bowl Matt Leinart will still be a better pro. He's a winner for one, he's extremely accurate with his throws and his arm stregnth will increase once he finds some good coaches.

PhinFan0202 said:
Yeah man the i still think that despite Vince Young's amazing performance at the Rose Bowl Matt Leinart will still be a better pro. He's a winner for one, he's extremely accurate with his throws and his arm stregnth will increase once he finds some good coaches.

I agree. Leinart is a smart pocket QB. Young is a great athlete, a good arm, but I think Leinart will do way better as a NFL QB

rafael said:
IMO Vince Young = Donovan McNabb.

I see why he would say that. Mcnabb isn't really all that polished either when he throws the football. You won't see him set up perfectly in the pocket and deliver a perfect ball, but what he does well is get it to his player and make the play. He can also keep plays alive alot longer with his scrambling ability.

Hate saying it, but I kinda think Vince has a better arm than Donovan

There are SOME similarities

Difference is Vince is more of a leader who loves to win....and doesnt throw the ball backwards

playmaker1 said:
Hate saying it, but I kinda think Vince has a better arm than Donovan

Naw i don't think so. McNabb can throw the ball down the field hard core, i don't think that Vince Young can throw as far is Mcnabb.

Back
Top Bottom