Vince Young = Aaron Brooks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young = Aaron Brooks

PhinFan0202 said:
Naw i don't think so. McNabb can throw the ball down the field hard core, i don't think that Vince Young can throw as far is Mcnabb.

maybe. I wont lie. Im not real big fans of either. dont know whatelse to say..

playmaker1 said:
maybe. I wont lie. Im not real big fans of either. dont know whatelse to say..

Yeah i know, but to put this topic to rest i would say that they are both awesome and any team would be lucky to aquire their services.

both matt and vince, or both vince and donovan? I think Matt will be the better of all three

I meant to say all three of them are going to be great my bad. Can't wait till Fa starts and then the draft is going be off the chain. They have alot of good talent in the first round.

I think it will be fun to see how many teams go crazy trying to sign all the big name FAs that are looking for a home. This year has alot of big time players, some could really change the teams they go to

Amen to that, i want to get some big time play makers that can change the game for us. Julian Peterson, Zach Thomas, and Channing Crowder would be a sick linebacking core. Sam Adams clogging up the middle and a hard hitting safety taking recievers who try to cross the middle out. That would be sick!

Peterson might be big bucks. I mainly want Brees and maybe Ashworth to be our LT. Then we can use our draft picks for D

it looks like were trying to win the super bowl next year

I want to win it every year! but it will be even better next year at home!!!

PhinFan0202 said:
Yeah i would have to go party it up in south beach with the phins.

I would die from alcohol overdose at that party if we won it in miami

PhinFan0202 said:
After watching Saints highlights of Aaron Brooks I noticed two things. One when he's not pitching the ball to his offensive linemen he makes alot of good plays, two that Vince Young reminds of him only alot less polished in the pocket. Feedback welcome....

I wouldn Put him with Brooks whoaaaaaaa there:confused:

Back
Top Bottom