Vince Young is Not Ready | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young is Not Ready

95% of the plays are either out of the offense or faking a handoff in the option. i'd love to see who does that at any time in the NFL

I don't think Young will ever be ready, I don't think he will be a good pro. That being said, the Texas play calling reminds me of the Wanny era, it is the pits!

And how about that AJ Hawk kid from Ohio St, that kid can play!

adamprez2003 said:
AJ is good. Imagine him paired up with Crowder for the next ten years in our 3-4
:eek: paul tagliabue would rule that to be "unfair" and tell us not to draft him :D

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't think Young will ever be ready, I don't think he will be a good pro. That being said, the Texas play calling reminds me of the Wanny era, it is the pits!

And how about that AJ Hawk kid from Ohio St, that kid can play!

he looks pretty good to me but i would rather have leak

chrome4 said:
Roman529 you are right on the money again. He is overated. Draft Leinart, the next Elway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a contradiction!

adamprez2003 said:
AJ is good. Imagine him paired up with Crowder for the next ten years in our 3-4

Exactly what I was thinking earlier.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
He has a horrible throwing motion,

:rolleyes: He's one of the most accurate passers in the nation.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
and takes way to many hits!

:shakeno: He plays in an option offense, what do you expect?

SpeedRush99 said:
:rolleyes: He's one of the most accurate passers in the nation.
what does his completion percentage in college have to do with his throwing motion?
SpeedRush99 said:
:shakeno: He plays in an option offense, what do you expect?
that's right, he's in an option offense, which is why you shouldn't want him in the NFL

kastofsna120 said:
what does his completion percentage in college have to do with his throwing motion?

If he completes the passes and he accurate, who cares what his throwing motion looks like. I don't get that arguement anyway, its not like he's Phillip Rivers and throws sidearm.

kastofsna120 said:
that's right, he's in an option offense, which is why you shouldn't want him in the NFL

I wasn't the one who said I did.

Back
Top Bottom