vince young staying at texas for his senior year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vince young staying at texas for his senior year

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
espn reports that vince young will stay for his senior year so that is one qb to scratch off our list. personally I'm glad. I didnt want to see him in a miami uniform and it seems that now that option is closed

he could be one badass receiver

I think everybody already knew that he would stay his senior yeat at Texas. Young needs another year anyway, so that can be even better whenever he enters the draft.

He still may come out if they win the National Championship, not that I want him, or that I think they will win it.

Almost no Texas player has left early , certainly none of any signifigance... so not at all news...

The proviso being if they do indeed win the National Championship.... then he would have to reevealuate all the particulars.

He could use another year to become more of a QB , I know some serious draft followers on here think he is not a potntial NFL calibre QB , I do however.... yes he needs work.... but the athleticism is there and the upside is off the charts.

Next year could have some very very intriguing big time bonafide talent at QB.....

athleticism? who cares. let's see, a quarterback who can't read a defense, has as much zip on his passes as a 12 year old girl, can't throw the out route, has never played against a defense with even half-decent corners (well he has, and he failed), and is TERRIBLE when he has no running game for support......yeaaaaaah not a ton of upside with him

This is EXCELLENT news. One less wannabe QB for Saban to be tempted by.

GET RIVERS

Back
Top Bottom