VIP Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Member

My advice, become VIP. The discussion in the VIP forum is more than worth the price...I can literally spend hours just reading insight from some awesome posters...

My advice, become VIP. The discussion in the VIP forum is more than worth the price...I can literally spend hours just reading insight from some awesome posters...

agreed, I rarely if ever post in the VIP forum but do spend alot of time just reading through the insightful threads.

If you want to join VIP just click on the VIP badge on my sig.If you have Paypal you become a member and enjoy its benefits immediately.If you want to pay by check you have to wait until it clears.

400 plus members can tell you you wont regret it.:D

Premium members are selected from VIP members by other Premium members and staff.

Then we have the Platinum lounge.....but I think I have said too much.:chase:

If you want to join VIP just click on the VIP badge on my sig.If you have Paypal you become a member and enjoy its benefits immediately.If you want to pay by check you have to wait until it clears.

400 plus members can tell you you wont regret it.:D

Premium members are selected from VIP members by other Premium members and staff.

Then we have the Platinum lounge.....but I think I have said too much.:chase:

I thought I saw a Platinum blond going upstairs today? You told me that was the attic??? :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom