VIP Member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Member

How do I become a VIP member or a premium member?
Bro It has been suggested on how to become a VIP member, it is well worth it. :wink: To become a Premium member is to be a VIP member first, and set the standards for being an outstanding member of the site, and it will happen.:D

HEY!!!

When did you become one?

Somebody forgot to lock the back door, the next thing we know he is sitting at the bar with his Premie mug.

Now we can't get rid of him!:rolleyes2

Plus Rev being the good soul that he is, won't let the stray go!

Somebody forgot to lock the back door, the next thing we know he is sitting at the bar with his Premie mug.

Now we can't get rid of him!:rolleyes2

Plus Rev being the good soul that he is, won't let the stray go!

:chuckle:

Thanx all for the responses. I just may do it. I have been here for a while so I hope being a PM isnt too tough...lol. I don't want to do it by check and I dont have Pay Pal so I will have to figure a way of doing it.....Maybe create a pay pal...who knows. But I will definitely look at doing the VIP thing here real soon. Thanx for all the help guys....I look forward to seeing you all in the VIP section....

Thanx all for the responses. I just may do it. I have been here for a while so I hope being a PM isnt too tough...lol. I don't want to do it by check and I dont have Pay Pal so I will have to figure a way of doing it.....Maybe create a pay pal...who knows. But I will definitely look at doing the VIP thing here real soon. Thanx for all the help guys....I look forward to seeing you all in the VIP section....

a suggestion... I went and purchased a "debit" card NOT associated with my bank. I only keep a couple of bucks in the account unless I want to purchase something, then I load what I need. This prevents ANY association with my bank, AND limits my losses to what is in the account.

a suggestion... I went and purchased a "debit" card NOT associated with my bank. I only keep a couple of bucks in the account unless I want to purchase something, then I load what I need. This prevents ANY association with my bank, AND limits my losses to what is in the account.

Thanx CNC......another good idea. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom